Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What saga? 
Carney and club can’t agree on contract, so club is finding a new club for Carney. 

that’s it 

everything else is press and fan chat 

Fed up of hearing about it…

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s be sorted by the windows end, if not, we have 4 months of “ we can convince him” but he’ll be sold this window. 

no dramas 

Hope so 👍

A distraction we don’t need.

Need the club and squad to be a united front and go all out to progress and improve.

Good we left him at home. Squad unity, spirit and collective aim is key.

Edited by Jas10

59 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Fed up of hearing about it…

But its one sided shit so not some saga

Maybe Carney doesnt believe in the "Gerrard project" like some other Villa fans

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What saga? 
Carney and club can’t agree on contract, so club is finding a new club for Carney. 

that’s it 

The saga where is just dragging on and on. If he dont want to be here just go.

Im sick to death reading about it. He is low priority now in my opinion as eh hasn't signed

I know Laimer wants to join Bayern but Leipzig don’t wanna strengthen them further so how about a cheeky swop bid Carney for Laimer plus whatever £££ 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What saga? 

that’s it 

It's an absolute saga. We've heard a 10 second comment from Gerrard. Nothing from Chuk. Nothing from his camp. Nothing from the club.

I'm fed up of hearing about it!!!!

*visits thread and consumes constant social media speculation.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I know Laimer wants to live to Bayern but Leipzig don’t wanna strengthen them further so how about a cheeky swop bid Carney for Laimer plus whatever £££ 

Not the worst idea I've ever heard - only negatives I can see is that ;

a) Laimer won't come here - he's determined to go to Bayern.

b) Carney won't go to Leipzig - he's still convinced that Dortmund will be in for him in January.

A great shame that he couldn’t be part of the Australia trip: I think he could have really pushed in and got closer to the first XI, in much the same way as Archer.

However this situation has come to pass - his own hubris or that of his agent or advisors - I hope he can see that he may have missed an enormous opportunity here. Might be a lesson to learn. 

36 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I know Laimer wants to join Bayern but Leipzig don’t wanna strengthen them further so how about a cheeky swop bid Carney for Laimer plus whatever £££ 

Bundesliga clubs must hate Bayern... The monopoly and system is a proper piss take.

Legit just consistent buy the best players from all the other clubs in the League, rinse and repeat.

8 hours ago, Richie k said:

this is the only negative issue with the club at the moment , something that isnt needed

If the only negative issue at a major professional football club is a promising 18 year old player likely not signing a new contract, I'm happy it's Villa.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bundesliga clubs must hate Bayern... The monopoly and system is a proper piss take.

Legit just consistent buy the best players from all the other clubs in the League, rinse and repeat.

I've found apathy towards them more than anything else, there's not a huge amount of glory hunters (apart from in the Turkish communities) so the vitriol towards them isn't the same as say utd or Liverpool and theyve done it for so long that I don't think there's the same attitude towards them as man City and chelsea

Also leipzig have their own youngster to develop already, moriba from barca, him who last season moaned about lack of opportunities and wanted a silly wage... 

We are not the only club who have this problem 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I've found apathy towards them more than anything else, there's not a huge amount of glory hunters (apart from in the Turkish communities) so the vitriol towards them isn't the same as say utd or Liverpool and theyve done it for so long that I don't think there's the same attitude towards them as man City and chelsea

Also leipzig have their own youngster to develop already, moriba from barca, him who last season moaned about lack of opportunities and wanted a silly wage... 

We are not the only club who have this problem 

Leipzig are trying to sell Moriba

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Like Diego Carlos, Boubacar Kamara, Philip Coutinho and others seem to "  

The ways to have a dig at Gerrard get quite creative I must admit 😂

It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Gerrard or any sort of project ffs.

The project is " Get Rich or get dropped trying " narrated by 50 cent if anything 

And if any other manager was here and made him the focal point of said " project " he would be an idiot as he isn't one of our best 11 senior players as things stand either, or even near.

Stop talking sense mate, they won’t like it on here. 

• Like 3

On 23/07/2022 at 10:30, The_Steve said:

Why are some so dismissive of this idea? It could happen

It could.....but its a weird way to nurture his own development, by missing a trip to Australia.....unless he is Allergic to Koala bears.

Â