Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Ireland, N'Zogbia.

Bent being in it was truly bizarre though. Club record signing not even 2 years prior 

Bent wasn’t bomb squad was he?  If he was then it must have been because of wages. Lerner was trying to force the high earners out the door and Yes man Lambert obliged.

Keeping on topic- Carney won’t be training by himself. He’ll be training with the other kids.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bent wasn’t bomb squad was he?  If he was then it must have been because of wages. Lerner was trying to force the high earners out the door and Yes man Lambert obliged.

Keeping on topic- Carney won’t be training by himself. He’ll be training with the other kids.

Yeah it was because of wages and because we had Benteke who was way better who was on way less. Still strange to see Bent training with the U21's.

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Ireland, N'Zogbia.

Bent being in it was truly bizarre though. Club record signing not even 2 years prior 

Same as Hutton. Thorough professional with a lot to offer for where we were at the time. I called this incorrectly at the time, but the early signs that Lambert was basically clueless were there for everyone to see.

Chukwuemeka won't be part of any bomb squad, presuming he hasn't been sold by then, I'd be very surprised if he isn't back training with the rest of the first team once they've returned back from the spectacular landscapes the rich ancient culture of Australia.

Edited by useless

Just now, useless said:

Chukwuemeka won't be part of any bomb squad, presuming he hasn't been sold by then, I'd be very surprised if he isn't back training with the rest of the first team once they've returned back from the spectacular landscapes and a rich ancient culture of Australia.

Unnecessary and a little bit weird--but I really enjoyed that. 👍

• Haha 1

guaranteed first team football should not feature in Aston Villa - or any clubs football philosophy - and i dont think it will. Gerrard has already said that the best training and form players will play. I would like to believe that every player will be held to the same standards. So if he wants first team football - be better than the players playing in your position. simple

Cant wait until this is moved to other football. Im sick to death anout hearing about him not wanting to commit

Just hand in a transfer request and let all parties move on if you dont want to be here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

For Gerrard to leave him out of the Australia tour because he hasn't signed the contract on offer points to Carney wanting more money or wanting to leave Villa. This guaranteed football time is old nonsense from why he supposedly didn't sign the contract last year.

Precisely my point, in which case he can piss the **** off for all I care  

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant wait until this is moved to other football. Im sick to death anout hearing about him not wanting to commit

Just hand in a transfer request and let all parties move on if you dont want to be here.

why would he hand in a transfer request?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Not exactly fighting off offers for him are we? 

Sounds like his agent doesn't have other clients and views Carney's contract situation as his big meal ticket.  The delusional wage demands, if true, could ruin this kid's career.

• Like 2

I still find it funny that in a time when fans are abusing players for being disloyal that a footballer is actually get some shit thrown at him for actually fulfilling the contract that he signed

A man of character in a rare time for football

• Like 3

Â