Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

12 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Yep i first mentioned him as suggestion on Villa Talk in 2017.

This is my March 2019 post when he was at Huddersfield.

Yes I like Billing I do, he's a good footballer and reads the game well, has aggression but most the time is cool and calm. He also stuck it to us and ruled the roost in our match with them, for me he was there stand out player.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Would anyone take Hamza Choudhury from Leicester City? I don’t think he is going to get in their team ahead of Tielemans, I think Choudhury is excellent but he needs games to showcase his talents

If you think Kalvin Phillips is a thug have a look at some of his "tackles.":lol:

8 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Would anyone take Hamza Choudhury from Leicester City? I don’t think he is going to get in their team ahead of Tielemans, I think Choudhury is excellent but he needs games to showcase his talents

I think that we need to set our sights a little higher, if we do manage to stay up. Talking of "higher" I bet that he needs to bend down to get through doors by now, after several weeks in lockdown. His fine head of hair, must be badly in need of a severe trim by now! ;)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, John said:

I think that we need to set our sights a little higher, if we do manage to stay up. Talking of "higher" I bet that he needs to bend down to get through doors by now, after several weeks in lockdown. His fine head of hair, must be badly in need of a severe trim by now! ;)

Set our sights higher? I think he’s excellent, maybe it’s just me for a change, eh? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Leicester won't sell choudhury for a figure that resembles sensible 

If they let him out on loan it would only be to make him better for them 

Nothing in it for us other than a body

Choudhury won’t be getting in their team ahead of Tielemans I don’t think. I think Choudhury would cost a lot but he would be worth it, I really rate him from what I’ve seen of him, what do you think of him villa4europe?

18 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Set our sights higher? I think he’s excellent, maybe it’s just me for a change, eh? 

Maybe, I'm being a bit over ambitious when thinking about our potential targets as well. ;)

From what I've seen I thought he was deeper than tielemans, more in ndidi territory who he is also going to struggle to get in ahead of, either way Leicester first choice midfield is tielemans, ndidi, maddison

He's good, not done enough for the hype but still good, I think he'll get an England chance during the next cycle 

The other issue will be out of him or Chilwell as the 2 home grown lads in that squad Chilwell will be more likely to leave (due to LBs having higher stock) meaning Leicester will cling on to choudhury 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

From what I've seen I thought he was deeper than tielemans, more in ndidi territory who he is also going to struggle to get in ahead of, either way Leicester first choice midfield is tielemans, ndidi, maddison

He's good, not done enough for the hype but still good, I think he'll get an England chance during the next cycle 

The other issue will be out of him or Chilwell as the 2 home grown lads in that squad Chilwell will be more likely to leave (due to LBs having higher stock) meaning Leicester will cling on to choudhury 

I completely forgot about Ndidi, they have an embarrassment of riches in their midfield (well, pretty much their whole team). It’s something that we should aspire to

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I completely forgot about Ndidi, they have an embarrassment of riches in their midfield (well, pretty much their whole team). It’s something that we should aspire to

Go to transfermarket and see how much they've spent to get that team... Its around £400m I think, its a good job they've spunked a load of cash on shit strikers 

• Thanks 1

Out of boredom been searching for suitably  talented potential replacements for Jack. We won’t get anyone like for like but this kid - Dominik Szoboszlai from RB Salzburg Has caught the eye and sounds like he will be a class player and will be destined for the elite if he continues on his current trajectory. Being linked to top level teams so would be a challenge and a coup to get him... 

obligatory YouTube video ... 

39 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Out of boredom been searching for suitably  talented potential replacements for Jack. We won’t get anyone like for like but this kid - Dominik Szoboszlai from RB Salzburg Has caught the eye and sounds like he will be a class player and will be destined for the elite if he continues on his current trajectory. Being linked to top level teams so would be a challenge and a coup to get him... 

obligatory YouTube video ... 

i've known of  this kid for around 3 years now mate. We have absolutely no chance..

He will go elite club. Trust me.

UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

You are right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

i've known of  this kid for around 3 years now mate. We have absolutely no chance..

He will go elite club. Trust me.

UTV

Boo! Back to trawling the web and YouTube ! 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Boo! Back to trawling the web and YouTube ! 

you need wyscout mate.

£1k a year i think for a year :D just UK

£10k all countries.. i can't afford that type of spondoolies a year :to watch videoed games D 

forget that...

I had free  2  month trial few months ago. Try before you buy thing

i'd rather watch live. 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Go to transfermarket and see how much they've spent to get that team... Its around £400m I think, its a good job they've spunked a load of cash on shit strikers 

Which shit strikers are you referring to ?