Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

How much alcohol have you drunk today SGC?  :D

Who gives a Buster Gonad's.... whether someone refer's to a player's  forname or surname on here.

First world problem's and all that.  UTV

In my opinion, mates should be called by their first name, players should be called by their surnames. I care what we call players, they’re my heroes

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

You mean Axel 😂

That's like calling someone something and taking the Mickey, instead of calling them (dik head), it's now just (head)..

I hate it when anyone calls players by their first name, for me it is a lack of respect 

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I hate it when anyone calls players by their first name, for me it is a lack of respect 

I don't understand that though, I mean unless your name is James Bond who always says his last name first, then his first and finally back to his last name  I don't see how it's disrespectful. 

I spose it comes down to the individual and what they like to be called right or announce themself right?? I for one like to be called Dave, those closest to me call me David. Here in Yorkshire i get neither Dave or David and its Brummie, even though am a YamYam, i just let it slide and it stuck lol. Only the pee takers ever called me by my last name. I've never once thought being called my second name over my first was more respectful. Is it just footballers you see it this way Sir Gary Cahill or those around you and yourself as well???

You have me curious on this.

12 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I don't understand that though, I mean unless your name is James Bond who always says his last name first, then his first and finally back to his last name  I don't see how it's disrespectful. 

I spose it comes down to the individual and what they like to be called right or announce themself right?? I for one like to be called Dave, those closest to me call me David. Here in Yorkshire i get neither Dave or David and its Brummie, even though am a YamYam, i just let it slide and it stuck lol. Only the pee takers ever called me by my last name. I've never once thought being called my second name over my first was more respectful. Is it just footballers you see it this way Sir Gary Cahill or those around you and yourself as well???

You have me curious on this.

Just footballers, for me if they are called by their first name, it is a lack of respect, that’s my own personal opinion. They’re my heroes 

I hate it when people use nicknames like chesssie or heats or wazza etc ... Used to cringe at potato head using them in interviews... 

coming from a person whose username is an old nickname 🤔😬😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

I hate it when people use nicknames like chesssie or heats or wazza etc ... Used to cringe at potato head using them in interviews... 

coming from a person whose username is an old nickname 🤔😬😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Tayls and Greeny too, I hate it as well, they’re not mates, they’re professional footballers who are supposed to take pride in wearing the badge on the pitch in my opinion 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Just footballers, for me if they are called by their first name, it is a lack of respect, that’s my own personal opinion. They’re my heroes 

On 11/04/2020 at 11:48, sir_gary_cahill said:

Wesley also looked good against Liverpool in the Carabao Cup

Blasphemous Blasphemy GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

There's only one Moraes Ferreira da Silva. One Moraes Ferreira da Silva. One Moraes Ferreira da Silvaaaaaa!!

There's only one Moraes Ferreira da Silva.

Show some respect.

Put me right, why don’t you? I need putting in my place from time to time!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

lazy link probably but linked with Emmanuel Dennis of Club Brugge. 5 goals this season and a forward

I’d take him.  A front line of Wesley, Samatha, Dennis with Davis as support is an interesting proposition... He has been linked with arsenal and wolves and we have more pressing needs in other areas. Maybe Wesley and Nakamaba could help seal the deal IF we are indeed even remotely interested. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

lazy link probably but linked with Emmanuel Dennis of Club Brugge. 5 goals this season and a forward

Same agent as Nakamba & Trezeguet. 

Does Suso get a kick back every time we sign players with a Belgium connection? Some sort of George Graham deal :D 

He's also been linked to Arsenal and Wolves (talk Wolves may well cash in on Raul Jimenez given he's coming up to 30 and Man. United are seemingly interested).

I'm not sure how high a priority a forward will be in the summer/autumn window tbh. Samatta dosen't look that bad, Wesley will be back at some stage of next season as back up and along with the other positions in defence and midfield we could have a massive creative void to replace in attacking midfield if Grealish goes.

Things could change if DS switches to two upfront but he's rarely played that formation in his managerial career so not sure he'd switch back.

Man United announce net debt rose £127 mil to £429mil yet still linked with big moves for Grealish /Sancho , further evidence that FFP is a load of bollox 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Man United announce net debt rose £127 mil to £429mil yet still linked with big moves for Grealish /Sancho , further evidence that FFP is a load of bollox 

How is our net dept? Did the owners pay it off when they took over?