Relegation thread

Knutserov13

Watford playing Cleverly at DM instead of Chalobah again, which Watford fans (and evidently the owner) weren't too happy about against West Ham. Troy Deeney and his dodgy knee also starting. Honestly, if Watford win this, they deserve to stay up.

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Watford playing Cleverly at DM instead of Chalobah again, which Watford fans (and evidently the owner) weren't too happy about against West Ham. Troy Deeney and his dodgy knee also starting. Honestly, if Watford win this, they deserve to stay up.

anyone with more points than the bottom 3 deserve to stay up.

The league table over 10 months is a pretty fair indicator of who deserves what.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

anyone with more points than the bottom 3 deserve to stay up.

The league table over 10 months is a pretty fair indicator of who deserves what.

That only applies once the season is over.

• Like 1

Just now, HeyAnty said:

Managers of other teams wont have looked fondly on what Watford did to Pearson.  I expect both City and Arsenal will be up for beating them well

Arsenal would surely love to send deeney and Co down after he said they have no bollox when Watford  beat them a few years ago

• Like 2

If I was Watford, I’d be going all out to keep the goal difference down today. Go into the game as if you’re 1-0 up, because that GD is worth a point to them.

I can’t see Watford getting a result though, no matter what they do. I’m saying 0-3 city, but I’d accept 0-9 city.