Generic Virus Thread

villakram

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Your making out people are going around infecting the vulnerable if they don't wear a mask themselves. You need to take into account most are triple vaccinated and don't tread on peoples toes anymore. There is going to come a day when no one has to wear them, there will always be risk.

I think we all should stick to football.

No I’m really not. You have totally and utterly missed the point. 

I was talking about you. You said you wear a mask to protect yourself. I’m telling you you may as well not bother.

My opinion on you protecting others hasn’t come into it. It’s irrelevant

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Laurance Fox has it. 

tenor.gif

Or does he?

I wouldn't put it past Fox to be lying in order to say "I had it and my immune system dealt with it"

This is the tattooed man who is scared of needles after all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Or does he?

I wouldn't put it past Fox to be lying in order to say "I had it and my immune system dealt with it"

This is the tattooed man who is scared of needles after all

He says he’s taking 5 different drugs to treat it. Must be hitting him hard to need so much medicine. 

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

He says he’s taking 5 different drugs to treat it. Must be hitting him hard to need so much medicine. 

If only the NHS in 2020 has used saline nasal rinse as an effective treatment then we wouldn't have thousands of unnecessary deaths.

What a tool.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

If only the NHS in 2020 has used saline nasal rinse as an effective treatment then we wouldn't have thousands of unnecessary deaths.

What a tool.

He’s clearly a massive troll, he’s feeling ill and has a positive LFT but adds “if the LFT is to be believed”.

Its fun to him, but how many idiots are following him thinking he’s a genius and getting ill or dying?

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Seriously does he? He has a picture of a positive LFT, thats all he has for sure

I’m not sure why he’d fake it. 
His best bet would be go say he has it and his immune system is sorting it without any need for medicine.

Most people would take paracetamol OR Ibuprofen, and take the other if they were feeling particularly rough.

He must be more ill than he’s letting on. 

🎻 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’m not sure why he’d fake it.

So he can say I've had it and  prove his immune system works and so should everyone else's. Also that his drug regimen works

It's amazingly co-incidental that he was showing off his immune system t-shirt only a few days ago (Is he selling them? I have no idea)

With Fox and the like, I find it best to start at the point where I assume the original claim is false

• Like 2

Â