Generic Virus Thread

villakram

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Everyones body is different 

mate surely you’re not serious, it feels like one of those answers that you put afterwards “Tell me you know nothing about COVID vaccines without telling me you know nothing about COVID vaccines”

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Just to clarify as there is some confusion when i say link im.not saying for everyone but there could be certain people. The science wont be able to collect that data as everyone is different. 

NV thats not true just to add, everyone  may have a heart to keep them alive but other peoples bodies respond to different things for example when i eat cheese  it literally gives me  a belly ache and makes me feel like shite. But others can eat cheese continuously and have no effects! That was my point 🙂

You know that Covid vaccines don't have Covid in them, right?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bickster said:

How many times does it need to be said that the vaccine does not prevent you getting the virus

As many times as it needs to be said that vaccines don’t give you the virus either, apparently.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I went down an interesting rabbit hole this morning and I can see the reasoning why, anti authority, a questioning of government etc. It seems there is a high quota of local to me HS2 protestors who are also covid deniers and anti vaxx. 

I have to say I noticed a similar phenomenon with anti-windfarm protesters near where I live.

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just to clarify as there is some confusion when i say link im.not saying for everyone but there could be certain people. The science wont be able to collect that data as everyone is different. 

NV thats not true just to add, everyone  may have a heart to keep them alive but other peoples bodies respond to different things for example when i eat cheese  it literally gives me  a belly ache and makes me feel like shite. But others can eat cheese continuously and have no effects! That was my point 🙂

Seems we all have agree to dis a Brie 

• Haha 2

Back to my myopic world of football related covid.

All the Welsh grounds used by teams in the english system have been subject to the same ban on crowds. No crowd allowed at Merthyr, Newport, Wrexham, Swansea, Cardiff.

Turns out, Chester decided it didn’t apply to them and did allow a crowd of about 2,000 in. Police are ‘looking in to the matter’.

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Back to my myopic world of football related covid.

All the Welsh grounds used by teams in the english system have been subject to the same ban on crowds. No crowd allowed at Merthyr, Newport, Wrexham, Swansea, Cardiff.

Turns out, Chester decided it didn’t apply to them and did allow a crowd of about 2,000 in. Police are ‘looking in to the matter’.

It’s a pretty unique situation though given that Chester is an English town and and an English club playing in the English division but an arbitrary line on a map dictates their stadium as being in Wales, it’s not a black and white matter.

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s a pretty unique situation though given that Chester is an English town and and an English club playing in the English division but an arbitrary line on a map dictates their stadium as being in Wales, it’s not a black and white matter.

It is, their ground is in wales. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Yes. but the actual stadium is in wales. 

No I agree, it is. But it isn't that black and white.

I just have to deal with this arbitrary line nonsense at work all the time and it's rarely that simple

I’ve looked at the map very very carefully, I think I can just about conclude that the pitch and the stands and crucially, more than 50 of the 2,000 spectators, could be in Wales. I’m not sure, I’d be happy for other opinions:

spacer.png

Just to help people decide, they haven’t had any money from Sport Wales.

But, with a Cheshire post code, they have applied for and received, Welsh financial assistance from Flintshire Council.

Clearly the simplest thing they need to do is just set up a big screen and a fanzone in the bit of the car park that’s in England. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Police are ‘looking in to the matter’.

The English police, who police their games, in their mostly, but not exclusively, Welsh stadium.

The idea of a building being in two different countries is just silly, and what often happens elsewhere it's literally just basing it on the front door, but it is a funny one. They should build an extension on that corner in England and cram in as many as they can, with a line painted on the floor to designate the Welsh border that they can't cross

• Like 1

For the avoidance of doubt, I was just trying to get the conversation on to something more serious than whether the booster jab gives some **** people **** covid.

Where Chester FC’s letterbox is, is a good example of something exponentially more serious than getting covid from the vaccine.

We should move on now.

Has anyone else’s dog gone gay since they switched 5G on?

• Like 2

Â