The Royal Family

Genie

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

One of those once-in-a-lifetime events (apart from when we went down to watch Diana’s funeral)

Wait another 15-20 years...

• Like 1

I am hoping for -

Sam Ryder performing "Spaceman."  

The Israel Prime Minister punching the Iranian delegate whilst shouting "You never visited her when she was in hospital."

Some bloke sitting at the back who no-one knows. 

The family inviting everyone to refreshments at the "The Talbot" down the road. 

Prince Andrew seated at least 10 seats away from any young female. 

Dom Jolly answering his phone. 

• Haha 4

I don't blame the trusts cancelling non-urgent procedures and appointments. Once it's made a bank holiday, it makes it hard, as some staff will be contracted not to work, and others will be entitled to extra pay that the stretched budgets can't reach

1 minute ago, hogso said:

I like the idea of some very famous people getting in the queue with everyone else. 

Just watched the Queue live stream for...40 minutes. It is Ambience. 

Good point, is there a secret, VIP, fast pass system?

If Elon Musk is in town and wants to take a look, does he have to queue? I have a feeling Biden won’t queue in the rain for 6 hours.

I did notice some people with 'visitor' lanyards rather than wristbands, so there may well be. They were still part of the normal Queue, but dunno where they originally joined it ofc. 

They do have a side entrance for the disabled on one side of the hall, as the other entrance is a massive staircase. Again, not sure if the disabled Queue just veers off nearer to the end, or is it's own thing, though. 

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

they need to take a page out of disney world's book. they have virtual queues now. i hope that they have someone working on that app now, ready for when charlie snuffs it.

Already happened. They're worried about traffic so they're not going to announce it until November.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've been in Central London and took a stroll down towards the Palace to check it all out. Its actually insane. The scale of it all is like a major festival. There are people walking around in full funeral outfits. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen and I've worked in a mental hospital. 

• Haha 1

Â