The Royal Family

Genie

1 hour ago, bickster said:

There's a bonus 2 minutes silence at the end of the funeral.

What is the point in the Sunday one?

It would be a lot easier if we staged these silences at 3am. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
removed something
  • Like 1

Since the Tories lined their pockets when the bodies were piling high, I'm fairly sure knocking these out to the queue is a goer?

1742744375_Screenshot2022-09-15at12_18_57.jpg.5b9d1181b23f82b3eaa7ef42672db62c.jpg

If you were feeling a little bad, you could even pay tax on them in this country and not f**k the proceeds off to Mauritius?

6 minutes ago, Xann said:

Since the Tories lined their pockets when the bodies were piling high, I'm fairly sure knocking these out to the queue is a goer?

1742744375_Screenshot2022-09-15at12_18_57.jpg.5b9d1181b23f82b3eaa7ef42672db62c.jpg

If you were feeling a little bad, you could even pay tax on them in this country and not f**k the proceeds off to Mauritius?

Sorry I’m waiting for the Lego kit

• Like 1

Just got back from London. The queue really is a thing of beauty in real life. It just seems to go on forever. 

We went to a show last night and before the performance they had a minutes silence and then played the national anthem. Everyone stood up and sang. I felt like i was in an episode of black mirror. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Just got back from London. The queue really is a thing of beauty in real life. It just seems to go on forever. 

We went to a show last night and before the performance they had a minutes silence and then played the national anthem. Everyone stood up and sang. I felt like i was in an episode of black mirror. 

It does make me think reading VT on this subject is much like VT on topic views v when you actually go to Villa Park.  You'd think the abolishion of The Monarchy is almost an inevitably reading through here then you get into the actual world and everyone seems quite keen on them. 

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It does make me think reading VT on this subject is much like VT on topic views v when you actually go to Villa Park.  You'd think the abolishion of The Monarchy is almost an inevitably reading through here then you get into the actual world and everyone seems quite keen on them. 

I said to my wife as we were walking around after the theatre and all the fencing was still out from the coffin going from the Palace to Westminster. If you were one of the royal family seeing all these people you wouldn't feel like the country wants rid of them. They're not going anywhere for quite some generations yet. 

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

if 99% of the population agreed on something , you could rest assured all the remaining  1% would be posters on this site :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

if 99% of the population agreed on something , you could rest assured all the remaining  1% would be posters on this site :) 

The revolution needs its cadre of enlightened and progressive leaders. Right out of Comrade Lenin’s playbook 🫡

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, El Zen said:

The revolution needs its cadre of enlightened and progressive leaders. Right out of Comrade Lenin’s playbook 🫡

Yes but what replaces the elite?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

• Like 1

Â