Pre Match Thread (Cup Final 17 of 38)

villalad21

The midfield crumpled in that second half against Leicester, maybe it was simple fatigue, but something needed altering.

Sheff Utd will bring the same swarming game so im glad to see a change personally

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

And? That's why my username isn't Dean Smith. I know this is shocking, but a Villa messageboard will have subjective opinions of Villa fans. 

Thats fair enough

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, penguin said:

People wouldn’t be bothered if they didn’t care.

Blind faith and optimism isn’t a requirement to supporting a team.

There is a difference between "Blind faith and optimism", and thinking 'Hey, maybe there is a reason the team which has been picked, has been picked, are players injured, have players not performed in training? Is there a particular tactical plan which has been outlayed? Do these players suit that plan? Maybe those players could click?, Will be interesting to see how this plays out, it could go well, and it could not, hoping for the best!"

As opposed to predicting doom before a ball is kicked and calling everybody including the manager shit.

Some of you almost WANT it to go badly so you can prove yourselves right and pat yourselves on the back.

I bet some of you are having wet dreams at the thought of Wesleys first mis control as well. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

The midfield crumpled in that second half against Leicester, maybe it was simple fatigue, but something needed altering.

Sheff Utd will bring the same swarming game so im glad to see a change personally

No they won't Sheff Utd are nothing like Leicester!

1 minute ago, Spray said:

I guarantee he'll miraculously be fit fit for Tuesday. 

I’d consider it a miracle if his leg had fallen off and reappeared on the day of the game. I’m not sure being further down with recovery a few days later is the same thing.

Just now, zab6359 said:

No they won't Sheff Utd are nothing like Leicester!

They will attack from the front and wont give us a moments peace. They wont allow us time to build our attacks slowly as we like. 

Fundamentally its the same problems!

• Like 2

Get behind Henry.... he can play!

he came with a big reputation. he's got to show us what he can do some time. He's had some decent moments. remember Leeds away?

He's a big lad with a nasty streak. I love that. He can pass it like gerrard (50 yard switch) and do the dirty work.

He's got to have a chance we lknow what houihane can do (set pieces but not much else) we know what luiz can do if he can be arsed. Henry has showed us flashes it's time he had a run everyone else has. (except kenian)

• Like 1