Pre Match Thread (Cup Final 17 of 38)

villalad21

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Davis is fit and offers more, we can't keep playing someone who is just a passenger all game

Wouldn't he at least be on the bench if he was ready?

Anyway, it's an interesting team, Connor MUST be injured.

I'm hoping Hause steps up, minus the clangers he is capable of, it's his time to shine.

Hopefully Lansbury can last a half without being injured.

Well, that's an interesting XI. Like having Hause in there as a natural left-footer, I hope he's ready for the speed of the PL. Lansbury in the squad could be brilliant, or it could be awful. He's looked promising off the bench at times, let's see how he plays from the start. I really wish we could drop Wesley but he is still our best fit striker unfortunately. I'd be happy with a point here today.

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

No faith in this. Championship team that.

Sheffield United are basically a Championship squad to be honest, it's just about who wants it more.

If we don't work hard, and pass to our our team mates at a minimum, we will be torn apart.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Wouldn't he at least be on the bench if he was ready?

Anyway, it's an interesting team, Connor MUST be injured.

I'm hoping Hause steps up, minus the clangers he is capable of, it's his time to shine.

Hopefully Lansbury can last a half without being injured.

Dream on.

If we get overrun today and its generally a poor game by most the team, I think questions have to be asked of never adapting formation to suit an opponent. For all the research that goes into an opposition, we give up swathes of territory and posession and it begins to feel negligent. Hope we can do the business today and im proved wrong. Need everyone at it. Guilbert, Hause, Wesley, McGinn and Henri with something to prove hopefully.

Ye, Lansbury is a big call.

If we win and he plays well VT will be gushing about ZOMG £100m PLAYER MUST PLAY EVEREE WEAK HE AR BEST PLAYA!

if we lose......ZOMG SMITH OUT WAA CANT PICK PROPA TEAM HE BAD LANZBREE TERRIBUL WHY NO WHY SMITH KNOW NATHING WE DOWN DOWN DOWN ITZ OVER MAN ITZ OVER!

• Like 2