Pre Match Thread (Cup Final 17 of 38)

villalad21

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Nine of the Sheffield United side today played in our last game with them in the Championship. Does that mean it's two Championship teams?

Yep. Difference is the football philosophy and the type of championship players you're talking. SU got a lot of hardworking players. Lansbury runs less than the lad selling beer. Total luxury player. 

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Davis isn't fit, i think he has only just started running again after the injury.

He's fit. If he wasn't Smith would have said so in the press conference yesterday. 

Edited by Spray

I really don't see much wrong with the team selection. Smith likes a right and left footer as a CB pairing so Hause makes complete sense. 

I like Luiz but it's not as if we're dominating the midfield battles so a good opportunity for Lansbury to take his chance. 

Wesley was never going to be dropped. We don't have any other viable option, Kodjia isn't any better and Davis isn't fit. Trezeguet at striker is just ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yes, that's why we are question shit decisions. The real question is "are you an AV supporter?" 

YOUR idea that its shit, TBH id prefer to go with Smiths idea!

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Unbelievable decision.

This one is on Smith if our midfield get dominated.

And it’s on Smith if it’s a masterstroke. Being the head coach, much of it is on him I’m fact. Why so critical before a ball has even been kicked?

We've gone from the Douglas Luiz/Conor debate to starting Henri ahead of both!? Hause hasn't started a PL a game but comes straight in for Ezri who hasn't really done that bad! WTF is happening? If we get smashed DS is the only person to blame if we win he is a genius!