The *new* VT Meet up thread

Ingram85

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I think you (rather than 'we', as I'm unlikely to attend) need to distinguish between pre/post match meets (which will be all talking about Villa) and 'Off Topic' meets, where you can talk about anything EXCEPT Villa. 

I think the 2 groups will stand out immediately as different to each other somehow.  😃

You can still run over to the on-topic group and  shout "So and so is ****" and then run back too off-topic if you want.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

If there’s a sarf London one tomorrow between 1 and 1:30 I’ll try and get along.

Such a shame you posted this so late, Mr P. We’ve just booked the Dog and Duck in Lambeth for 2pm. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

I'd be up for this 👍

Don't invite him, he's mad, he lives in the land that tiime forgot and doesn't know how to behave himself.

If anyone fits towbars, you'll be number one on his list

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Don't invite him, he's mad, he lives in the land that tiime forgot and doesn't know how to behave himself.

If anyone fits towbars, you'll be number one on his list

😂😂😂

Yeah, he's right.

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I think you (rather than 'we', as I'm unlikely to attend) need to distinguish between pre/post match meets (which will be all talking about Villa) and 'Off Topic' meets, where you can talk about anything EXCEPT Villa. 

I love the concept of the latter.

I've got the last week of November off so will be free one of the evenings/nights of that week.

If anyone is interested I can arrange a gathering in the city centre, Moseley, countryside or something.

4 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

I could get my arse down to London for a bit of a knees-up.

Not with you gits, just you know, in general.

Wouldn't it be Up ( and right)  to London ?

I forgot how close you were to me  ...My dad has a PPL, so we came out of Fairoaks and flew  over Basingstoke the other week , next time we go up I'll pack a flour bomb to drop on the off chance I see you  :)

• Haha 1

Â