The *new* VT Meet up thread

Ingram85

I'd happily attend something Midlands based. I've been on here for years, but don't really know any of you lot. Putting faces to names would be cool. 

As long as anyone who witnessed my disastrous 'prize where it lies' attempt at VP the other season does not remind me of it.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

I'd happily attend something Midlands based. I've been on here for years, but don't really know any of you lot. Putting faces to names would be cool. 

As long as anyone who witnessed my disastrous 'prize where it lies' attempt at VP the other season does not remind me of it.

SoggyGenerousGalapagosdove-size_restrict

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

And here was me looking forward to buying you a pint. Wasn't even going to stick my nob in it :) 

Northern Monk have probably all done a similar one.

• Haha 2

I’d likely attend a VT meet up in Birmingham.

Although I have a hunch any such event would benefit if it was tied to some Villa related success, like a celebratory get together on the back of a cup win or whatever. Something to sort of hang the occasion on to.

I’m aware that relying on Villa winning a trophy would massively limit the likelihood of a meet up. The play off win would have been a good time, in retrospect. Although I vaguely recall there was a little bit of a VT gathering at Wembley.

• Like 1

Â