181 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• upto 19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60 or over

I became a member of the most exclusive age range on VT a couple of months ago.   Spent the entirety of my 50's as a VT member.   If someone were writing a Wikipedia entry on me where they have sections on each phase of the person's life or career, I wonder if one of the salient notes about my 50's would be "sporadically posted on Villa Talk."   That would be both sad and cool at the same time, I suppose.

9 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Spent the entirety of my 50's as a VT member. 

So did I. 

And 70% of my 60s, so far. 

Screenshot_2021-04-15-17-21-26-72.jpg

Edited by mjmooney

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m in my 30’s

Subtle Office reference?

"Both in our thirties"

12 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Add the mailinglist to that and I was in my teens

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Ooh, I think I was pretty early to the mailing list, too. When did that start? Mid-90s? 

I was 28 when this thread started. Not long come back from a break In Lisbon and preparing for a break in Rome in April. I'd just applied for a new job that would transform my future (by pretty much tripling my earnings)

I’m ten years too late to order a drink from the same clubhouse as Janis, Jimi, Kurt etc. 

Not much to say relative to VT. I don’t think I knew of VT until I was 28/29. Joined a day after turning 32. 

It feels like 23 was a blink of an eye ago. I’m sure I’ve done something over the past fifteen or so years, but I’m struggling to work out what exactly.

Â