Cameron Archer

Zatman

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Got to be a striker coming in now.  

I’m not listening to those who say we don’t need one or others can play there if needs be…just feels like one is coming in and also we need one.

I agree and think you are right that we will bring someone in, but I also wouldn't rule out us being disappointed on that score!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Another cold message from the club.  Not even wishing him well.

Piss poor

Best of luck Cameron 

Huh???

Good luck, wishing you all the best…

literally what was in the club tweet/statement!

Seems like a great move both for Sheff Utd and Cam… especially if they make him their man main or an important player…

And if he truly shines and develops further… we can bring him back.

In the meantime, we’ve brought in a good fee to help us strengthen now…

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Got to be a striker coming in now.  

I’m not listening to those who say we don’t need one or others can play there if needs be…just feels like one is coming in and also we need one.

People that say we don’t need one are clueless. Unless we plan on getting dumped out of the cups early on. We have so many games to play. 

• Like 2

Just now, The_Steve said:

I’m guessing there’s a buy back clause given the the tone of the goodbye 

Yeah confirmed by Jacob Tanswell.

Rumour from The Blades side was they buy for £18m, if they get relegated we can buy back for £20m (which you imagine we'd do immediately) and if they don't get relegated then the buyback is £40m (which you'd imagine would mean we wave goodbye to him forever unless he properly smashes it)

• Like 1

I’m sad to see him go and would have loved to see him scoring for us in the premier league, but I understand it and think it’s a good deal for all concerned. The buy back option (which will probably never be activated) at least gives us some reason to track Archer’s progress at Sheff U. I wish him well, just not against us. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Rumour from The Blades side was they buy for £18m, if they get relegated we can buy back for £20m (which you imagine we'd do immediately) and if they don't get relegated then the buyback is £40m (which you'd imagine would mean we wave goodbye to him forever unless he properly smashes it)

Thank you! It's the perfect incentive for Cam to smash it! Wishing him all the best. It's a win for all parties. 

31 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

If they don't get relegated you'd imagine he's scored double digits so we probably bring him back. 

Good luck Cam. I hope you get the game time and opportunities that have not come your way over recent times. 

I hope the club have put some smart buy-back clauses in the deal with the Blades. 

Au Revoir!

Edited by Lochheads twin

Â