Cameron Archer

Zatman

1 hour ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Nothing against Duran but if we are going with him ahead of Archer this season it'll be head-scratching. Send Duran on-loan, Archer is clearly ready.

Yes. I think it will do Duran good to go out on loan to get him more minutes.

Archer would also be my choice to go with this season instead of Duran..

Unless Emery will be choosing to have all 3 strikers in the squad this season?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Looked fast against U21s defenders....different ball game in Premier League. Louie Barry looked fast against U21s as well...

Louie Barry looked fast against Liverpools 1st team defence!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Louie Barry looked fast against Liverpools 1st team defence!!

and even faster has gone out of sight of ever playing 1st team for us after the initial fuss 

• Like 2

Jacob really showed his composure when picking that pass, perfectly weighted for his teammate to run onto. Also Archer showed how confident a striker he is, easily could have layed the ball of to Madueke for a tap in but was confident in himself, knew where to put it and buried it with ease......that guy is ice cold in front of goal

4 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Looked fast against U21s defenders....different ball game in Premier League. Louie Barry looked fast against U21s as well...

Agreed. But Cam will get quicker and quicker as he turns into a prime athlete. He isnt mega quick but he has a nice surge of pace and the most important thing..timing. of his runs..... 100 percent quicker than Ollie who doesnt do too badly at all  . 

4 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Archer looks very fast against grown men too. And stronger than a lot of them as well. 

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I want him in the first team squad so we can see the celebration at VP. Cool af:

giphy.gif

You know he has made it when he does this in Fifa!

4 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I want him in the first team squad so we can see the celebration at VP. Cool af:

giphy.gif

I think we might be forced to keep him in the squad this season just for homegrown rule in Europe, even if Emery doesn't want him.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

I think we might be forced to keep him in the squad this season just for homegrown rule in Europe, even if Emery doesn't want him.

What are the home grown rules for the ECL?

Villa comes first I know but I wouldn't want to hold back his career just to tick a box if Emery/Villa don't think he will make it at this level.

6 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

What are the home grown rules for the ECL?

Villa comes first I know but I wouldn't want to hold back his career just to tick a box if Emery/Villa don't think he will make it at this level.

Think it's 4 home grown players, only senior player that fits that criteria is Ramsey.

• Like 1

Â