Cameron Archer

Zatman

3 hours ago, Lupinthe5th said:

How much you reckon will we get?

We could potentially get 20Mil from Him and Davis. 
+ we could sell Philogene, A Ramsey and Finn Azaz and co

That's around £30-£40 Million there recouped from our academy to add on to the Grealish and Chukwuemeka money. Impressive stuff.

Hell yeah. Sell all the youngsters and close the academy.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Hell yeah. Sell all the youngsters and close the academy.

Figures ambitious but principle is fine. One or two will make the first team, the rest developed and moved on for profit seems like a decent model to me. Though I'd like Archer to have a cracking with us first next season though

• Like 1

People forget Archer has only had half a season of league football under his belt. Last seasons PNE loan. He'll need time to learn and I think it's 18 months on Loan to see what he can do. He needs a full season with a top Championship side next season or even potentially staying with Boro for a nice  loan fee if they get promoted. 

I feel like he should've been slotted straight into the starting lineup when he was recalled. We missed the chance to see if the insane form he was in could continue in the Premier League. 

If it had continued, our striker options might be all set right now.

It's a failure that the club didn't try to harness that sparkling form and see how far we could ride it.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Cameron did have a 15 minute appearance at VP didn't he? I was at the game but cannot recall who we were against. I know the scouse fraud was supposed to be charge at the time. 

But there was more intelligence from him in the pen area making runs and pulling players out of position than any of the rest of them for the previous 75 mins

I really want this kid to succeed with the Villa

There was one away game where he came on, had a great dribble showing good feet, and then tried to go for a neat one-two with Watkins, but Watkins couldn't get it back to him (shock). Anyway, it was intelligent, positive play.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

Well they seem to be in love with him on the Boro forums. Said he was MOTM today and looked very sharp. 

I can't see how Cam doesn't make it as a PL striker given how well he does at top end of Championship with so little experience. 

• Like 3

Â