Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

What have I missed with the celebration? 

He celebrated right in front of me at the ground and I didn't see any issues

I think the problem for some is that we aren't allowed to celebrate anything until the final whistle has gone and we can be secure in our celebrations, or something equally stupid.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mister_a said:

I think the problem for some is that we aren't allowed to celebrate anything until the final whistle has gone and we can be secure in our celebrations, or something equally stupid.

What the ****? 😂😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Have you supported Arsenal for long? I tend to generally only watch The Villa, admittedly with claret and blue tainted glasses though. 

He's not allowed to say another team's goal was better than one of ours without it meaning he supports that team? Bizarre.

Anyway, Doug was better yesterday, couple of really nice touches/footwork, but I agree with those saying he wasn't 'excellent'. He does hide a little when it's tight.

2 hours ago, Mister_a said:

Perhaps we shouldn’t celebrate anything anymore. Qualification for the CL should be very mutated until we’ve actually won the final by two or three goals, once they’ve all been confirmed by var and not before. Careful not to celebrate winning any games in the Europa conference unless it’s the final after proper consideration from VAR and an independent enquiry has cleared is for full celebrations to commence! 

The game’s gone!!!!

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mister_a said:

Yeah dumb af. Celebrate the moment. Ain't  no-one got time to get the crystal ball out in the middle of a game 😆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Perhaps we shouldn’t celebrate anything anymore. Qualification for the CL should be very mutated until we’ve actually won the final by two or three goals, once they’ve all been confirmed by var and not before. Careful not to celebrate winning any games in the Europa conference unless it’s the final after proper consideration from VAR and an independent enquiry has cleared is for full celebrations to commence! 

The game’s gone!!!!

VAR along with most of the authority’s various generally ridiculous rule changes have slowly ruined the game thst we all used to enjoy, it seems that some of the  posters on VT have taken it to a different level of misery now. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Tom13 said:

He's not allowed to say another team's goal was better than one of ours without it meaning he supports that team? Bizarre.

Anyway, Doug was better yesterday, couple of really nice touches/footwork, but I agree with those saying he wasn't 'excellent'. He does hide a little when it's tight.

More bizarre is that we scored that 10 man team goal vs Arsenal 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Wow, you know you've rattled United when their idols start feeling the need to gloat about beating us.

He must have forgot the fact they're still 5 points behind us despite getting the double over us.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Wow, you know you've rattled United when their idols start feeling the need to gloat about beating us.

He must have forgot the fact they're still 5 points behind us despite getting the double over us.

Rio's a clown anyway, Dougie's reply just made me laugh.

• Like 2

Â