Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Whether he was or wasn't ultimately going to be good enough or not, there's no doubt that the ability to reach whatever his peak would have been was robbed by that injury. He seems a good guy and already had a great back story, so I hope he makes a big of a success of the rest of his career as he can. Will definitely be keeping an eye on him and wish him all the best going forward. Go on Wes 👏

• Like 1

Interesting move, surprised he’s stayed in England but best of luck Wes, we’ll never know how good you could have been (assuming he doesn’t turn into a world beater now at Stoke, which I think we can all agree is less than likely).

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The Stoke fan reaction is pretty fun to watch. They’re v excited, exemplified by this fellow:

Brazil International? Hilarious 

Good luck wes.cant believe we managed to flog him on a permanent contract

Think he will do well in championship 

10 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The Stoke fan reaction is pretty fun to watch. They’re v excited, exemplified by this fellow:

Would love to check back with them in January when he’s scored 1 goal 0 assists in 25 appearance 😂

45 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Wow! 😮 

Would never have expected this! And on a permanent deal?!

Especially after this 🤣

spacer.png

Good luck to him, hope he does well.

Tear up the Championship Wes!

They love that sort of stuff at Stoke 😂

11 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Crystallising a £4.4m loss isn’t ideal for FFP, I wonder why we didn’t just loan him out again? 

How much did we get for him?

Edited by gwi1890

12 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Crystallising a £4.4m loss isn’t ideal for FFP, I wonder why we didn’t just loan him out again? 

The Stoke forum seems to think it wasn’t a loan as to not take up one of their loan slots. Probably agreeable to both parties as we wanted rid of him.

Â