Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

He's not even in the top 3 worst strikers I've seen play for us in the last 5 years

I don't know how much Villa you've watched over the years but Wesley is at least in my top 10 worst strikers, if not top 5. That's a very shortlist given I've watched us for over 25 years. So yes he's one of the worst I've seen.

Just now, sidcow said:

Loads of balls into the box today.  He was nowhere near any of them.

Can we put that to bed, I was amazed that he was nowhere to be seen whenever the ball went in. 

Nobody was because they were **** terrible. 

His touch is woeful. We are the only team down there that doesn't have a goal scorer. 

Norwich have Pukki, Southampton Ings and Watford Deeney. 

We have a bloke who has hit the target once in 5 games and some will argue he isn't a major problem for us. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Had one good cross into him today and forced an excellent save. The amount of terrible nothing balls we play into the box is a massive problem.

He headed it goalwards, 5 yards out and completely unchallenged in the middle of the goal. It was harder not to beat the keeper.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Had one good cross into him today and forced an excellent save. The amount of terrible nothing balls we play into the box is a massive problem.

Forced an excellent save? Nevermind that, he should have buried it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

It wasn't poor - was a good save from Foster. 

It was pretty much straight at him, it was poor. It was a very good run mind, but one very good run in several matches is not an acceptable level of performance. He's just shite, **** shite.

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

It wasn't poor - was a good save from Foster. 

You're taking it to laughable extremes now. If you don't think he is a major problem for us then you've deluded yourself for some very strange reason. 

You did exactly the same with Hogan

• Like 2

Least amount of touches of all starters

Least amount of passes of all starters

That's 2 games in a row he has achieved both of these.

1 effort on target in 5 games

The signing of Wesley as our only striker has condemed us to the championship. I only hope he can **** repay us if we keep him next season because if we were to sell him we will lose a fortune. 

Â