What did you do at Full time yesterday ?

hippo

It was a massive release of stress for me - with Royal mail losing my ticket  - fists clenched  - my whole body shaking, hugging the bloke in front (who was majorly stressed in the last 15 minutes)  - hugging the bloke behind - screaming f n yeeeeeeeessssssssssss ! 

I was like a 15 year old - punching the air - a whole weeks stress - released from my body - my god it felt good !

• Like 2

Stood quietly in front of TV,  still not believing that was the final whistle,  somehow in the back of my mind the ref must have blown up for a free kick to derby some ridiculous decision  that would ultimately cost us. It wasn't until the missus confirmed the final whistle to me I realised we made it.

We never make things easy do we?

6 minutes ago, Dick said:

😂

I wanted to move my TV into the bathroom yesterday, the pains in my stomach were intense. All gone at full time... Literally 😂

The world literally fell from my arse, but what a lovely feeling!  

Screamed at the tv. Then burst out in tears, spent the next two minutes blubbering like a baby. Still hasn’t quite sunk in, it’s like I wasn’t quite expecting it to happen so I didn’t get a proper goodbye to the championship. Still, as good as it’s been I hope we never have to play a game outside the premier ever again.

6 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Screamed at the tv. Then burst out in tears, spent the next two minutes blubbering like a baby. Still hasn’t quite sunk in, it’s like I wasn’t quite expecting it to happen so I didn’t get a proper goodbye to the championship. Still, as good as it’s been I hope we never have to play a game outside the premier ever again.

Yes.

Those 7 minutes felt like an hour it was just the most intense shit I have witness for a long time.

I also uncontrollably lost my shit at full time.

I let out the biggest almighty yell ever (My neighbour of 4 houses away even heard me 😂 and a few dogs also started barking)...  to which I then started uncontrollably crying for 20 minutes whilst inbetween it, trying to laugh my head off.

What a day!!!!

Â