What did you do at Full time yesterday ?

hippo

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes.

Those 7 minutes felt like an hour it was just the most intense shit I have witness for a long time.

I also uncontrollably lost my shit at full time.

I let out the biggest almighty yell ever (My neighbour of 4 houses away even heard me 😂 and a few dogs also started barking)...  to which I then started uncontrollably crying for 20 minutes whilst inbetween it, trying to laugh my head off.

What a day!!!!

I was watching the game with my brother and my dad. The noise we made at full time woke one of the kids next door, heard them crying when we’d calmed down. But by this time I was a blubbering mess myself and didn’t care. I can’t believe we’ve done it. Honestly, I’m so proud of every last one of them. Being part of VT during times like this is amazing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I played Thomas the Tanks Engine Tracker Master with my kid, whilst the other one was sleeping in those swinging rocker-chairs.. It felt really anticlimactic to me.

But, going through all the social media and stuff has got me really excited and happy :) 

Good times! 

I played a game of limbo with a four year old who'd been bored witless for two hours as she couldn't watch tinypop. Her mother was conspicuous by her absence (which I'm sure was not related in any way to how grumpy I'd been while watching the match).

Watched the players celebrate for 15 min , then joined the tube queue where a fair amount of derby fans clearly wanted trouble with villa , being as they couldnt get a reaction due to us being hugely outnumbered , they proceeded to fight each other on the tube.No need at all there were loads of kiddies from both teams around.

Hugged anyone who came near me, unfortunately most were sweaty men in Villa replica shirts, and not the kind of super model I deserve, then cheered, then hugged, took photographs, sung, hugged someone else, sung, watched Villa lift the play off trophy, sung, danced, hugged someone, found out where my mates had disappeared to, waved a flag, went out of the stadium, got stuck in loads of human bodies, smiled at strangers, found the coach, went home.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Didiersix said:

I ran out of Wembley Stadium like a loon. To be honest, I was suprised at how subdued the atmosphere was - I think everyone was kind of exhausted by the end.

sure you were at the right place ?

I was going f n mental !!!

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I was absolutely fine, until this played as they walked up for the trophy.

That was a great touch for us villa fans of a certain age. 

Loved hearing it again 😍

• Like 1

Â