Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

27 minutes ago, Farlz said:

That's game over then, outside the bottom 3 for another week 

1-1 now...

TAA causing a stupid corner and then Gomez missing his marking

Edited by sne

If Liverpool don't turn this around we're going to be stuck in the bottom three for at least another two weeks, really could have done with them getting a big win, the last thing we need is West Ham getting a result.

Well watching this West Ham look a lot more solid than we do. .. Having said that Liverpool look as flat as a pancake so far so it's difficult to judge. If they get a point here i'd say we're done as the lift they will get from that will likely carry them to safety.

What really worries me is how & why our lot fail to turn up so regularly.

Typically Henderson, Liverpool's likely player of the season, is not playing tonight & it shows.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Just now, danceoftheshamen said:

Well watching this West Ham look a lot more solid than we do. .. Having said that Liverpool look as flat as a pancake so far so it's difficult to judge. If they get a point here i'd say we're done as the lift they will get from that will likely carry them to safety.

What really worries me is how & why our lot fail to turn up so regularly.

I don't think Liverpool look flat, they've had numerous chances to score, West Ham have just been good as well.

A couple of things, how depressing is it that every other team seems to be able to deliver consistent crosses and set pieces? (We have had a problem with this for years).

These teams do look better than us but let's be honest, how often do we watch them? I'm assuming most teams turn it up a notch against the likes of Liverpool.

Rivals who saw our performance against them earlier in the season will have thought we looked good as well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tinker said:

Liverpool look poor, fair game to West ham they have flooded the midfield and are stopping Liverpool playing their usual game. Can see West Ham nicking a goal and getting the win.

Was just about to revise my statement a bit. They'e been pissing about a bit in this second half.