Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Chelsea very beatable at home. We got City and Liverpool out of the way, we shouldn't fear anyone now.

I'm hoping this is the beginning of a "poor run" of form for Chelsea, including us.

Don't care what they do after our game.

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Soton and Watford are really poor. Still think Soton will lose this one. Think both these teams will be relegated regardless of today's result from what I have seen.

Delofeu might keep Watford up. He is quality

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm hoping this is the beginning of a "poor run" of form for Chelsea, including us.

Don't care what they do after our game.

They'll probably beat us 3-0 and then limp to a 1-0 defeat at Everton who they play on Saturday.

Frustrating this season that when we do actually win games we can't move up the league much as the teams just above us suddenly "churn" out shock results.

We are overdue one so big chance in the next week.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Delofeu might keep Watford up. He is quality

Watford remind me a bit of us under Lambert, hopeless at the back but they have decent pace on counter attack so regularly picking up away points now.

Certainly of the two I think they have a better chance of staying up than Southampton who looked completely devoid at both ends.

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Watford remind me a bit of us under Lambert, hopeless at the back but they have decent pace on counter attack so regularly picking up away points now.

Certainly of the two I think they have a better chance of staying up than Southampton who looked completely devoid at both ends.

We didn't really have a bad defense under Lambo. Lowton, Vlaar, Clark are all capable defenders.

Even Guzan was half decent under Lambo

Hutton was still shit back then though

Edited by villalad21

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We didn't really have a bad defense under Lambo. Lowton, Vlaar, Clark are all capable defenders.

Even Guzan was half decent under Lambo

Hutton was still shit back then though

Well there was 15-0 in his first season and think in another we went months without keeping a clean sheet although that might actually have been in his first.

Oh....Southampton out of nowhere turn this game around. Guess Quique will get the sack now.

Just now, villalad21 said:

We'll be dragged right back into it if we don't get anything tomorrow

I fully expect us to feel right in the sticky stuff over the next couple of weeks, but then we play Southampton, Norwich and Watford in a row.

• Like 2

Watford on 8 points from 14 games with two of their next three against Liverpool and Leicester - I think they've locked up one place.

We're now in a battle with 12 other teams to avoid the remaining places, I think we're better than a fair few of those teams.

• Like 1

Surely we have to get a result against a top six side this week, if we don't we will have lost six out of our last seven games and will quite frankly deserve all we get, can't have that kind of form and expect every other result to go our way.