Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think we’ll lose next two but beat Leicester. 

Actually scrap that. We’re getting something at Old Trafford too!

I think we lose to manure and Leicester but come  away with something at Chelsea.

12 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I think we'll score against Manure so just need to hope that our defenders don't get overwhelmed by the name of the opponent and play the players that are in front of them instead. 

I doubt they would get overwhelmed by the name I think it’s more the atmosphere.  It’s what gives an average Man U team enough of a lift at home.  Saying that the pacey front 3 can be quite useful too. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

Do you?

I hope we defeat them and it's the straw that breaks the camels back and then they appoint someone totally unsuitable who is an even bigger disaster and they get relegated. 

I would laugh so hard I would lose some peepee. 

This is when Bruce would come out as the Lifelong Man United fan he is. " I've waited 40 years for it, and it's one I couldn't pass up, I believe whatever state they are in, they NEED me, and the more intelligent ones will know that".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is when Bruce would come out as the Lifelong Man United fan he is. " I've waited 40 years for it, and it's one I couldn't pass up, I believe whatever state they are in, they NEED me, and the more intelligent ones will know that".

He's done his apprenticeship in management now, his whole career has brought him to this moment for a triumphant return to the Theatre of Dreams. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I know a Man U fan that still wants them to stick with OGS. Crazy! 

Im just glad he is still around for Sunday. To be fair they do seem to have a lot of injuries.  It’s a very good time to play them. Looks like the keeper has hit form though so that will help them.

Me too. The fan I know has stuck by that opinion so rigidly that he now has no choice but to back Ole. To the point that he’s said that he should get 2 seasons minimum :crylaugh:

Ole’s reign makes me so glad we got Dean Smith. We came very close to signing Ole when Lerner was in charge, bullet dodged there. It feels like we’ve got the right man in Smith, especially when you consider Thierry Henry as the alternative at the time. Bad management appointments have been rife in the Prem over the years, we’ve seen some real dross. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turvontour said:

8 games coming up in December, that's more games than we had in October and November combined. Bit ridiculous really that.

Will be interesting to see how much Smith rotates the team. Good to be going into the period relatively injury free.

Don’t worry, we can buy more players in January then