Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Germany who are in a much better shape regarding Corona are talking about allowing 5000 fans at the cup final between Bayern and Leverkusen.

It's played at the 75.000 capacity Olympic Stadium in Berlin. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Germany who are in a much better shape regarding Corona are talking about allowing 5000 fans at the cup final between Bayern and Leverkusen.

I really don't see the point in that personally.

Because I'd guess Germany would do some proper paperwork for it and a screening process and then a testing process and then several all processes all wrapped up in a 9000 page procedures document 

And then the information they glean from it would tell them what kind of crowds they can start looking at for next season

Or more importantly what they can do with oktoberfest seeing as it's worth 1.25bn€ to the economy... 

4 hours ago, sne said:

Sounds safe to me. 

16 hours ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Yeah only after he didn’t catch it properly....

How does one catch it properly? He didn't fumble it he used the entire pitch available to settle himself then was barged over the line by a team-mate. End result was we didn't concede officially.  

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

How does one catch it properly? He didn't fumble it he used the entire pitch available to settle himself then was barged over the line by a team-mate. End result was we didn't concede officially.  

He clearly bobbled it, which meant as he was backing up he had to focus on getting control of the ball rather than getting his balance and ensuring he kept it out of the goal.

6 hours ago, sne said:

I wonder if it is “fans” or “corporate prawn sandwich expensive tickets to elites only fans”?

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I wonder if it is “fans” or “corporate prawn sandwich expensive tickets to elites only fans”?

It’ll be the prawn sandwich brigade I imagine. Although in Germany is that the sauerkraut and wurst brigade?