FA Cup final 2019

StefanAVFC

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I haven't bothered to watch much (any?) top flight football in a while, and certainly not Citeh, so I've no idea about this team. I also couldn't really care less about any final that doesn't have Villa in it. But I've got a few minutes to waste so just put the match on. First bit of commentary - 'this is a really special side'.

Is it? Really? It's no doubt a very good side, but I'd suggest any club spending the national debt of a small country on it's team would get a very good side. I don't think being good makes a side special.

Of course it's all meaningless but I've nothing better to do.

It's bought Man Utd a pretty shit side, so I don't think it is as simple as that.  They are coached brilliantly as well.

• Like 2

I don't think the handball was a handball, not because his arm was by his side or that his silhouette was natural or unnatural, but because it hit his shoulder.

City are being City and I think this one is over.

Would a Watford win have put Wolves out of Europe?

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Would a Watford win have put Wolves out of Europe?

Yes, my mate is a massive Wolves fan and has put £20 on a Watford win to ease the pain of missing out on Europe just in case. 

26 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I haven't bothered to watch much (any?) top flight football in a while, and certainly not Citeh, so I've no idea about this team. I also couldn't really care less about any final that doesn't have Villa in it. But I've got a few minutes to waste so just put the match on. First bit of commentary - 'this is a really special side'.

Is it? Really? It's no doubt a very good side, but I'd suggest any club spending the national debt of a small country on it's team would get a very good side. I don't think being good makes a side special.

Of course it's all meaningless but I've nothing better to do.

They are not too bad i guess

The last 2 seasons league record is quite staggering really. P76 W64 D6 L6 GF 201 GA50 PTS 198

Averaging 2.6 points per game and 2.64 goals scored per game over 2 seasons whilst conceding an average of 0.65 goals per game

2 league titles, 2 league cups & 1 FA Cup.

The only thing letting them down is the champions league which they make look easy until they come up against english opposition in the 1/4 finals for some reason

3 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

The only thing letting them down is the champions league which they make look easy until they come up against english opposition in the 1/4 finals for some reason

Tactical stupidity. You can't really buy the Champions League as you'll undoubtedly come up against talented players. 

MP wasn't entertaining as City manager, but City were set up a lot better to not concede. Under Pep they ship away goals for fun, because no plan B, and it comes back to bite them. 

• Like 1

This is going to be close. city ought to bring Aguero on to see out the game. 🙄

I know it's been going this way for decades, but the sport is just broken, isn't it? 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 3

Have to say, Citeh are good to watch, not just on the ball, it’s each and every players desire to win the ball back and then attack.

Poor old Troy Deeney - most impact he’s had was the coin toss :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Citeh are impeccably coached by Pep. Yes they have spent money but you still need the right characters. Otherwise you end up with chancers like Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez! 

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

First ever team to do the domestic treble. Was actually surprised to hear that.

First domestic male team to do it.  Pep said. 

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Have to say, Citeh are good to watch, not just on the ball, it’s each and every players desire to win the ball back and then attack.

Poor old Troy Deeney - most impact he’s had was the coin toss :)  

I honestly find them really dull.

They're an incredibly efficient team, but I don't feel entertained at all.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Â