Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Some games for us I think this lad will shine, his brother who is younger is sposed to be on the rite track as well a d we could be seeing another pair of brother with the first team again, ace or what???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Some games for us I think this lad will shine, his brother who is younger is sposed to be on the rite track as well a d we could be seeing another pair of brother with the first team again, ace or what???

His brother is good too

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

His brother is good too

At this moment in time I would say Ramsey would save us a signing fee in the summer if we implemented him into the squad perminently

• Like 4

Didn’t have the chance to see him when he came, but from what I’ve read it seems encouraging. Just give him the chance, won’t be any worse than what we saw. Actually we might regret not trying these youngsters in the last couple of games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Powehi said:

Looking forward to seeing this guy rip it up on loan next season.

It seems like the next logical step to me, he’s outgrown u23s football, he’s class, he played 51 minutes against Spain u18s in Slovakia, it’s on thefa.com

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I don’t know anything about this lad, what sort of player is he?

Attacking midfielder, scores a lot of goals from that position. He’s very good at running at players and causing havoc. I thought he looked more than decent in his brief cameo for our first team, plenty more to come from him I think

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

@sir_gary_cahill i wonder, which you prefered O'hare or Ramsey Take Grealish in case if need Rest or Injury or future replacement.

for me i would take both regard pick one, as it is make me hard as both different type which i like.. O'hare more creative with passing whilst Ramsey more good at take on player, grealish is both into 1.

If I had to pick one, I would definitely pick Ramsey, he’s such a natural footballer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â