Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Dropped off a cliff this guy. Hope he proves me wrong against Man Poo!

Or maybe just broke his foot then re broke it. He hasn’t lost his ability he’s just playing catch up with fitness. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Galway Lion said:

Or maybe just broke his foot then re broke it. He hasn’t lost his ability he’s just playing catch up with fitness. 

I realise he hasn't lost ability, physically he's ready, or else he wouldn't be playing, it's mentally he's probably struggling with, worried about that next rough tackle. Unfortunately we are in a position where we cannot afford to carry players.

10 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I realise he hasn't lost ability, physically he's ready, or else he wouldn't be playing, it's mentally he's probably struggling with, worried about that next rough tackle. Unfortunately we are in a position where we cannot afford to carry players.

But how are we carrying him? 

He's making sub appearances towards the end of games as he's trying to get back to 100%

How is that carrying? 

He's going to be massive in the run in. We've missed this Ramsay big time and yes he's frustrating but he can do everything all our other forwards can and so much more going from one box to another. He's some athlete.

4 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Some of the jigsaw is back together. Once he finds his feet in front of goal once again he'll go wild.

His movement off the ball was brilliant today. Back to the Ramsey of April-May 2023 when he was outstanding.

Just scuffed too many shots and didn't get passes out wide quick enough but hopefully he'll stay fit for the run in and contribute goals and assists to win us matches.

Guilty of the sin I hate almost the most out of any in football. Hitting the pass or through ball with not enough pace. Just kills me when it happens and he did it at least 3 times tonight in very good positions.

Did other things well.

Â