Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

So low key he was playing with an ijury, but still looked so good ffs.

Hopefully we can find a permanent solution for him, and he can be back in time to cement our CL spot and Europa Conference Title.

We need Moreno back to help on the left ffs.

Although Leon also showed promising signs there.

JJ a big miss.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

On 08/07/2023 at 00:24, mikeyp102 said:

Well you said it was wasting his time… I’m just countering that he didn’t appear that it was a waste of his time

Going away with England youth was a waste of his time.

On 08/07/2023 at 03:12, CVByrne said:

He'll be back early September. This is why we have a squad. We're stacked in midfield so we'll be ok. Misses 3 or 4 PL games 

Five and counting. Looks like he played at least one game with the injury as well.

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

Reoccurrence of the same injury according to Tanswell in the Athletic.

Maddening. 

Assume it just needs more time to heal. It's not like he has broken it again via large impact. It'll mean they see a hairline fracture still there and he needs more rest to recover. It's highly unlikely to be another 3 months and surgery etc..

19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Any chance of this injury causing him to lose any pace at all? I really hope not but have no idea hence why I'm asking.

I don't think metatarsal injuries cause any long term issues, aside from loss of development time. I could be wrong, and if there are any Docs on here, by all means put me right, but I don't think so.

Edited by HKP90
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

Let's hope it's more of a " flare up " agitation or inflammation etc.

Some little injuries can take ages to heal fully and some never completely heal, to a point where you " live with it "

I've had a wrist ligament injury which seems to have been around for probably 12 years.

Never fully " healed " and still does get agitated sometimes.

Then again i never had the kind of care JJ had... Don't think i even ever went to doctor for it as it was from my " wilder " years from a spirit fueled scrap 😂

• Like 3

Erring slightly on the side of caution, possibly Spurs away (25th November) which is the first game back after the next intermission break?

Would mean missing Wolves, West Ham, AZ, Luton, Forest, AZ (again) and Fulham.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

2 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Erring slightly on the side of caution, possibly Spurs away (25th November) which is the first game back after the next intermission break?

Would mean missing Wolves, West Ham, AZ, Luton, Forest, AZ (again) and Fulham.

Actually a decent set of fixtures for him to miss. West Ham and Fulham the only ones that may not complete cede possession to us though that's exactly what Moyes did last year.

Wolves, Luton, Forest won't be as big of a need for him.

• Like 3

Emery's exact words were "he has to recover his injury he has more or less again he has inured"

So yes, sounds like a repeat of the existing injury.  Or it was never fully healed and its aggravated.

Edited by MrBlack

1 hour ago, DJBOB said:

Actually a decent set of fixtures for him to miss. West Ham and Fulham the only ones that may not complete cede possession to us though that's exactly what Moyes did last year.

Wolves, Luton, Forest won't be as big of a need for him.

Was thinking the same and you've saved me the trouble of posting it. 😁

Â