The VT 2018 Christmas Thread

Xela

So New Year’s Eve then. 

Yes I know, it’s terrible. But how are we all spending this, the most tiresome of evenings?

Myself, I’ll be meeting a mate for a few drinks in Shifnal. As the trains aren’t great, will head back early and either see the new year in a local pub - if it’s not too busy. If that’s no good, I’ll just head home.

Whether you’re up to much, or nothing at all, have a jolly good one.

Happy New Year chaps.

UTV

BA8E02E4-64CA-4B29-BE46-1018A8155964.gif

• Like 4

I've just filled my considerably fat face in the local Miller and Carter.

The rest of my night involves a comfy pair of Jogging bottoms, some high quality Devils Lettuce and a film or two. 

Quite fancy a shag as well, but I've just seen the wife putting her fat pants on, so I don't think that's on the cards 🤣

HNY VT! 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Staying in as usual, can't be mixing with the lower class plebs. Nookie and vodka is the order of the evening. And maybe some munchies and a bit of muzak.

Tree went down this morning, and done all the housework so it’s all ready to relax in for the remainder of the holidays. Doing absolutely nothing tonight, as I hate NYE. Few board games with the kids, then bit of tv and bed. I’ll be asleep for 11. Bedn invited out, but couldn’t think of anything worse to do. Not even going villa tomorrow as I’ve only got another two days off, so want to spend it with the wife and kids. Once I’ve got that first day back at work out the way on Thursday, i’ll be a lot happier and over it. Happy New Year for what it’s worth. 

• Like 4

Certainly won't be watching Jools Holland, I thought his lineups couldn't get any worse, then I saw tonight...oh dear. His girlfriend Ruby Turner is there though, her only gig of the year.

50 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Certainly won't be watching Jools Holland, I thought his lineups couldn't get any worse, then I saw tonight...oh dear. His girlfriend Ruby Turner is there though, her only gig of the year.

Yeah, it looks dire. And it was recorded months ago anyway. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Quiet night in for me... films. snacks and a sober evening. 

Happy New Year you dirty dogs! 

Dude, I'm getting seriously worried for you. It's NYE....you should at least one stiff one inside you tonight 🥃

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Dude, I'm getting seriously worried for you. It's NYE....you should at least one stiff one inside you tonight 🥃

Had a couple after work but truthfully, still feel a bit rough after my recent illness. 

Plus might pop to folks tomorrow so need a clear head for the journey. 

My days of seeing the new year in on Broad St then getting into a brawl are behind me! :P

• Haha 3

Â