Match Thread: Villa v Bolton

limpid

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I thought Nyland was a full international and #1 for his country? He looks like a complete amateur out there.

He hasn’t been first choice for a while. And based on his performances for us, he’s declined badly since he was. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I only just realised they have a player called Noone. I could have had an extra 45 minutes of fun with that name. :( 

Was done to death on fantasy football forums few seasons ago. So that's where Craig Noone has gone

• Like 1

Just now, Michelsen said:

He hasn’t been first choice for a while. And based on his performances for us, he’s declined badly since he was. 

He is way worse now then I've ever seen him. Must be something else going on with him. He was never great, but not this shit.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Based on cup highlights he's possibly worse

I am having trouble imagining this. The only way he could be worse than Nyland is if he scores intentional own goals.

Just now, Jas10 said:

Just can’t stand Taylor. Such a weak & nervous player, don’t see what he offers.

We really should have better than Hutton on the other side too...

to be fair at least taylor and hutton are trying, Hourihane (so called DLP) is leaving them in the crap with no out all the time, really disappointed with Conor, no idea what hes doing.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Just can’t stand Taylor. Such a weak & nervous player, don’t see what he offers.

We really should have better than Hutton on the other side too...

Full/Wingbacks and keeper the weakest links in the team without question.

We need to make the game less about physique, and slow it down a bit. Try to keep hold of the ball for longer at a time, and pounce when we see an opening. After a great start by us, it’s been hectic, chaotic and dirty. Which suits them better than us. 

• Like 1

People need to stop thinking we will brush teams like Bolton aside. They beat Derby. Everyone beats everyone in this league. Scraping a win against Bolton does not meant you get spanked by Albion or Derby. It doesn’t work that way. 

Saying all that we should be better: 

• Like 2