January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

A good guide is who isn't in the squads are most likely on the move. Not necessarily to Villa but may be going. 

Austin, Mings, Chalobah and Cahill not playing tonight. 

At this point, I'd take Mings, Hayden and Chalobah. I think those 3 would help in areas we need bodies. 

Most of those have been struggling for game time haven't they? McKenna fell through last year because we left it to deadline day so why would they let him go on deadline day this time?

Can't get too upset about missing Justin, I hadn't heard of him 2 days ago. 

Honestly, I don't think that we're going to sign anyone

7 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

interesting if true 

a few hours ago we weren't signing him because we didn't match the 1m loan fee..........i think they need to make their minds up....

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Mings is a worry just fo4 his injury record. But with hause elphick Chester nd a returning tuanzebe we are well stocked there.

well stocked where?, isnt Mings a LB?

• Like 2

Mings sounds like a very good footballer, but his injury record is appalling, I read he’s played 14 games in 4 years! We’d have to be very confident that his injuries are in the past, if you can ever be sure. Then again there was this bloke who came to us from Man Utd with no knees......

34 minutes ago, royken86 said:

If twitter is to be "trusted" we are missing out on every singel target. Really hope we get at least a good LB and a mobile DM. Anything else is a bonus. 

In that case we should target those in relationships.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A very good one  at that. Young fast strong and full of energy

I’m not knocking the guy, he’s a good player, but we have quite a few defensive midfielders and not many forward thinking ones, hence we aren’t winning too many games atm.

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

Going on DS's red hot phone comments and lack of news in press. As said, looks like while it'll help we're not going to see serious changes till summer now, and that's a-ok. 

Quick about turn in your thoughts !