Dean Smith

Demitri_C

I thought Smith got it so wrong today.

By shuffling the pack this early on into the season shows tactical nativity beyond comprehension. The team that started against spurs should have started. Hourihane should have started. and yet again substitutions killed the game. Taking trezouget off meant we had no dribblers on the pitch. No outlet no pace.

I can't believe this guy wesley is really from brazil he must be from east temor or somewhere we've been done by some dodgy agent. If his passport does check out he's the worst brazillian since diane abbots bikini wax! He can't trap a bag of cement. and giving  arguing with his team mates on the pitch is unforgivable.

I saw smith sweating early doors he took his suit jacket off. Well it's time  to get the tracksuit on and get back on the training pitch.

It's time to get Daniel Sturridge on the blower. We need goals jsut blow him out the water with a pay as you score deal. We need goals norwich have 20 goals in puki where's ours going to come from?

When we going to learn to play football further up the pitch?

It's no suprise the best players in the last two games are the ones with prem experience Taylor ELmo mings. We should have signed more experienced premmers instead of the exotic gambles. Exactly what we did 2015.

As Smith has credit in the bank with the fans I expect jesus to go first. It's a big mess and it's going to get worse when the toffee's come to town. I can't see where a result is going to come from. I can't see clean sheets or goals.

Edited by screwdriver
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

By shuffling the pack this early on into the season shows tactical nativity beyond comprehension. The team that started against spurs should have started. Hourihane should have started. and yet again substitutions killed the game. Taking trezouget off meant we had no dribblers on the pitch. No outlet no pace.

I can't believe this guy wesley is really from brazil he must be from east temor or somewhere we've been done by some dodgy agent. If his passport does check out he's the worst brazillian since diane abbots bikini wax! He can't trap a bag of cement. and giving  arguing with his team mates on the pitch is unforgivable.

I saw smith sweating early doors he took his suit jacket off. Well it's time  to get the tracksuit on and get back on the training pitch.

It's time to get Daniel Sturridge on the blower. We need goals jsut blow him out the water with a pay as you score deal. We need goals norwich have 20 goals in puki where's ours going to come from?

It's no suprise the best players in the last two games are the ones with prem experience Taylor ELmo mings. We should have signed more experienced premmers instead of the exotic gambles. Exactly what we did 2015.

As Smith has credit in the bank with the fans I expect jesus to go first. It's a big mess and it's going to get worse when the toffee's come to town. I can't see where a result is going to come from. I can't see clean sheets or goals.

I remember you from last season. Mate, seriously, wind your neck in and remember that we were the 5th best team in the Championship, won the final by 1 goal and, have built a squad that has changed by approx 50%. 

We need time. Smith will make mistakes and so will the players, especially the new ones. 

If you're panicking this early I suggest you take a sabbatical and come back around mid May 2020. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Think we need a lot more going forward. I don’t think being ok defensively cuts it in anymore in this league. 

Agreed. I just hope Targett is proficient at the back when he inevitably takes the shirt. 

59 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

No its not ridiculous. How do we know that Guilbert and Targett wouldn't have had a great game and contributed in the final third better than the two that started? 

Actually, you say Douglas was responsible for the second goal but, if Mings stood square on instead of turning he may have blocked the shot and the goal been avoided. 

I've seen that goal from directly behind Wilson, the ball curves off Mings and goes out past the post by a yard at least then back in at the post. 9/10 times that would have gone out for a corner. 

1 minute ago, The Other Mat said:

I've seen that goal from directly behind Wilson, the ball curves off Mings and goes out past the post by a yard at least then back in at the post. 9/10 times that would have gone out for a corner. 

Does that mean you agree with me about Mings turning his back? 

Interestingly at times I noticed we were set up with Grealish and McGinn pushed up almost in line with Wesley up front.

At one point all of El Ghazi, Grealish, Wesley, McGinn and Trezeguet were stood in a line which served to create a disconnect in the midfield, specifically cutting short Douglas’ passing options.

I’m certain it was under instruction from Smith but couldn’t quite figure out why. 

Edited by AV82

Just now, Villarocker said:

Does that mean you agree with me about Mings turning his back? 

Just watched it to make sure I wasn't tripping haha... Not sure if I agree. Still seems harsh. He was square on initally and when the ball hit him in the chest he turned/the ball turned him... So going with a bit of both Haha. 

17 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

On paper we should have had 6 points on the board by now. a weakened spurs team who have had behind the scenes issues all summer. and bournmouth a team of average champ/prem players who just are well drilled into a system that they all know their role. Their number 24 fraser is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Just keeps himself fit and works hard. ffs they were time wasting after 20mins.

Everton is must win for Smith.

Pure delusion. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

On paper we should have had 6 points on the board by now. a weakened spurs team who have had behind the scenes issues all summer. and bournmouth a team of average champ/prem players who just are well drilled into a system that they all know their role. Their number 24 fraser is one of the worst players I've ever seen. Just keeps himself fit and works hard. ffs they were time wasting after 20mins.

lololololol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

Use the driver to tighten the screw ffs 😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, screwdriver said:

By shuffling the pack this early on into the season shows tactical nativity beyond comprehension. The team that started against spurs should have started. 

Shuffling the pack? He made one change from the team that faced Spurs. 

On paper we should have had 6 points on the board by now. a weakened spurs team who have had behind the scenes issues all summer. and bournmouth a team of average champ/prem players who just are well drilled into a system that they all know their role. 

The weak spurs team that just took a point off the beat team in the league?

Wind your neck in. Absolute troll. 

Got to be a wind up. 

• Haha 1

Â