Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

That’s the beauty of it all. Anything about £6-8m is a very good deal for us.

Think I would accept 1M lol.

Anwar is a great guy but I put him in the same bracket as Hourihane.

Just isn't Prem level.

As unpopular as this opinion might be, I don’t think he was good enough for us in the championship to be honest..

He was very poor for a lot of games when we were down in that division. His playoff performance masked what was a poor season from him IMO

25 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

El Ghazi is defo worth £15m in today’s market, his stats will read favourably and he’s still young enough to improve. We bought him cheap, got some good times from him, developed him into a PL player and now he’ll move on at a profit. 

Good luck to him, he’s got my respect and I’ll never forget him breaking his fast for the playoff final. 

For £5-8m, can't have complaints if we many any profit off of the deal.

Many great memories and didn't deserve the constant stick he received from our fans. Played more than his part in getting us to where we are now but it's best for both parties to move. All the best AEG!

image.jpeg.881b9153d66958a2f4ebd1b38faf400d.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Just no way.

Respect your opinion but I highly disagree.

We agree £15m for a winger that scored 10 goals last season is too cheap.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dale said:

Massively underappreciated here. 

If he goes I can only wish him well. Dropped often when undeserved. Second highest scorer since our promotion and has plenty of credit in the bank with me. Good bloke who needs someone to back him. The idea of north of £5m being a steal. Solanke was £20m, Brewster was the same. £12M would be a snip! 

Could not agree more👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, jim said:

A goal is a goal. 

You can't depend on getting penalties.

And the teams who get many tend to be the top teams because they spend most of their time playing in the opposition half.

For what Anwar offers you overall you just can't justify playing him at this level.

Edited by villalad21

Anwar scored the one of the most important goals in our recent history and has scored his fair share on top. If he does go it will be a sad day but we move on as we must continue to improve.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MentalM said:

I dont understand why Everton would get El Ghazi with their ambitions...

I think the Everton  project is dusted. 

They gave it a good go. Spent a shit ton of money but it didn't work for them.

I think they are in the latter stages of Lerner now. And it's sad to see, because it's a great club.

Edited by villalad21

He's repaid his fee for me, quite easily. He's been a very reliable penalty taker, scored some important goals for us and broke his fast during Ramadan to play. He isn't good enough for us now but I don't understand the huge disrespect. 

• Like 1

If yoh are looking at stats then he is a seriously undervalued player. Coutinho averages 10 goals a season. Anwar scored 10 last season. And he is absolutely deadly from the penalty spot .But as the current owner as such we can see the non stat attributes and draw backs. Like the selfishness . Like last night going for glory when a ball into the box might have given us an equaliser . Like the lack of strength for his size. Like his bad decision making. Those are the reasons we will sell him. And for 8 million pound for 3 seasons . I have to say he has been brilliant value . Cheers for the memories Anwar and all the best

• Like 2

Â