John McGinn

PompeyVillan

34 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Totally agree with this. I actually thought he was one of the worst players on the pitch against Brentford.

I like McGinn, but he isn’t Premier League standard. He’s a very good championship level midfielder.

I think he is easily Premier League standard

Probably right Zatman but Rodgers may initially go after players he knows.

McGinn is still learning aspects of his game and needs to stay at Villa for a year or so ........in my opinion..........and Villa are still a bigger Club than the foxes.

Mind you he hasn't got the job yet!

Edited by newhavenhibby

3 minutes ago, newhavenhibby said:

McGinn is still learning aspects of his game and needs to stay at Villa for a year or so ........in my opinion

We prefer if he stays a lot longer 😉

12 hours ago, newhavenhibby said:

McGinn is still learning aspects of his game and needs to stay at Villa for a year or so ........in my opinion..........and Villa are still a bigger Club than the foxes.

Mind you he hasn't got the job yet!

He does now!

23 hours ago, newhavenhibby said:

Rodgers to Leicester........................................watch your backs on Mcginn as he rates him and tried to buy him for Celtic.😮

My thoughts as soon as I heard the news as well. I hope he plays another season with us and then gets to play in the top flight with us the following season. I'm also hoping his family links with Celtic are a part of what attracted Rodgers to him and that he will look elsewhere first, now that he has more money to spend. 

4 hours ago, cbr600rr said:

JM will be off to play under rogers,

matter of time now, paid £2 or £3m.

villa will get 10m to rebuild

Cant keep selling our best players.  We will go nowhere.  I dont think we would sell for 10m anyway.

On 23/02/2019 at 17:16, lexicon said:

Certainly. Not saying he's anything but a good player but he's not looked that decent lately. Think some time off will be good for him.

Its because he has been playing MF on his own.  Doing that much running it would kill a horse.

On 26/02/2019 at 10:00, Zatman said:

I dont think McGinn is good enough yet for Leicesters ambitions

What ambitions are those? To plod along in mid-table in the premier league? Because that's all they are going to do (at best). Their fans are delusional because they fluked a league championship. 

17 minutes ago, villa89 said:

What ambitions are those? To plod along in mid-table in the premier league? Because that's all they are going to do (at best). Their fans are delusional because they fluked a league championship. 

It was hardly a fluke. 

Â