John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Just now, foreveryoung said:

No way, cemented his captaincy now at Villa now and guaranteed starter.

Villa fans will be sickened that Villa player playing superbly against top class opposition. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

Im not watching the game but is it that our current manager failing to get the best out of him? or if anything, making him shit

he's just played 30 yards too far back. that's the long and the short of it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

Im not watching the game but is it that our current manager failing to get the best out of him? or if anything, making him shit

For Scotland, he has a free role playing just off the striker. Appears to revel in this. Has a freedom and not afraid to try things. The chances he creates for us is unreal. 

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just looks a different player for Scotland than Villa, it’s not even comparable.  Not just position but in his levels.

Not to mention the standard of opposition.

15 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Villa fans will be sickened that Villa player playing superbly against top class opposition. 

mm the Ukraine back 6 including the keeper have probably played 30 games between them in the last 9 months

4 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Lol. Ukraine are better than Crystal Palace, Scotland don’t get credit they deserve. Destroyed Denmark recently and they have been doing well. Maybe SJM playing better as he has a better standard of player around him playing for Scotland. On current form, I don’t think one Villa player gets into the Scotland team. 

a near Denmark reserve team who had already qualified. Ireland trashed Scotland more recently and we are pretty poor

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Lol. Ukraine are better than Crystal Palace, Scotland don’t get credit they deserve. Destroyed Denmark recently and they have been doing well. Maybe SJM playing better as he has a better standard of player around him playing for Scotland. On current form, I don’t think one Villa player gets into the Scotland team. 

You must be on the wind up. You’re taking Craig Gordon over Emi? Armstrong and che Adam’s  got hooked against us last week don’t remember seeing them do anything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Not sure if joking or not. But hopefully villa fans don’t have short memories. Happy for Mcginn tonight, but he’s been terrible for us. 

Totally agree. I love McGinn but he has been terrible for Villa. Watched virtually every game this season and has been poor in pretty much all of them. I said SG should be taking him out of firing line. Let him have a breather, regain his confidence and maybe he can find his form. What is clear, playing in the position he plays in for Scotland, he thrives. 

7 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

The fact that your best player is our worst player might go against that point mate 

• Like 2

Â