John McGinn

PompeyVillan

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

Does anyone else think it’s a pen when he had his big chance in the second half. He beats Dias who puts his arm straight across his chest and clearly stops him getting a shot off cleanly. Looked incredibly blatant to me but not seen a single person mention it during or after the game. 

The way Dias’ hand bounces off McGinn’s cock was funny. 

• Haha 1

Love watching his evolution under Unai - from a wild card attack minded midfielder to Unai's utility switchblade - deployed all around the pitch in a variety of positions and formations. LM, RM, support striker, pivot, RB, LB. He's only not played striker and CB at this point under Unai.

But also doesn't throw a fit about getting substituted, supporting the team from the bench and being a real leader.

2 hours ago, DJBOB said:

Love watching his evolution under Unai - from a wild card attack minded midfielder to Unai's utility switchblade - deployed all around the pitch in a variety of positions and formations. LM, RM, support striker, pivot, RB, LB. He's only not played striker and CB at this point under Unai.

But also doesn't throw a fit about getting substituted, supporting the team from the bench and being a real leader.

Can't remember him at RB.

44 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Can't remember him at RB.

He didnt form the RB of a back 4 but I’m pretty sure I remember him playing as RWB of a back 5 away at Brighton for Unai’s second or third game in charge. 

Captain Marvel. When he plays we play. Whats his ceiling? ... the fookin Sistene Chapel is his ceiling. Paints beautiful deep fried pictures on the pitch.  Is he now one of the most influential important players in the whole league ? 

• Thanks 1

The secret is out....

Spoiler

"Dougray on Villa midfielder John McGinn: I think he will end up at Manchester City, Liverpool or Manchester United - or he will go to Real Madrid or Barcelona; he is that good."

Not sure whoever Dougray is he actually knows very much about "Sir Super John McGinniesta" to give him his full title.

Edited by Nickel

2 hours ago, Nickel said:

The secret is out....

Hide contents

"Dougray on Villa midfielder John McGinn: I think he will end up at Manchester City, Liverpool or Manchester United - or he will go to Real Madrid or Barcelona; he is that good."

Not sure whoever Dougray is he actually knows very much about "Sir Super John McGinniesta" to give him his full title.

Read that. Absolute muppet that has no clue about our owners clout and ambitions

2 hours ago, Nickel said:

The secret is out....

Hide contents

He was the bad guy in MI2 apparently?

yeah, I know 

3 hours ago, Nickel said:

The secret is out....

Reveal hidden contents

Dougray?! Has fell into the same trap as most other casual onlookers, in saying Villa have had a good season. There’s a lot of people who didn’t notice what Emery did last season and just see this as a random good start to this season. Anyway there’s no way Mcginn will be moving to any of those clubs mentioned, he’s 29 and captaining Villa through what promises to be glory full times. Nobody is going to spend what we’d ask for him when he’s over 30. I think he’s here for as long as we want him. 

• Like 1

On 07/12/2023 at 21:56, Eligius said:

Not sure why that young lad is trying to curl one out on the pitch during a game.

When you gotta go, you gotta go. 

Â