John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Smith did this with Chester too so it wouldn't be the first time.

There is no Smith agenda. It got to be allowed to criticize without having an agenda.

That was Steve Bruce, not Smith

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

This seems to be a common theme from smith. first chester, grealish then mings now mcGinn.

grealish was playing through injury till he finally cracked against west brom

You’ve hated Smith from day one so will obviously have a dig. At least your posts are amusing though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

That was Steve Bruce, not Smith

I'm sure Smith played him some games as well. 

edit: Went back and checked Smith's first 2 games in charge and Chester indeed played

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He possibly did, because some cabbage headed prick left us with no option. We didn't have another centre back in the squad because fistface decided to start the season with 3 CBs then loan one of them out.

Not happy if the same is happening with McGinn, but the responsibility for Chester being ruined lies with one particular manager.

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

edit: Went back and checked Smith's first 2 games in charge and Chester indeed played

Well of course he did.

He was forced to play him, it wasn't a malicious choice he made. Bruce left us with only him and our RB 🙄 Tuanzebe.

Smith left Grealish out earlier this season against Liverpool and Wolves when Grealish wanted to play. He wouldn't play McGinn with an injury unless the medical staff were certain that he'd be fine to do so and there'd be no long term repercussions.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You’ve hated Smith from day one so will obviously have a dig. At least your posts are amusing though. 

Incredibly, they are both quoting the same innacurate information.. 😂

Are they actually the same person with split personality disorder?

• Like 1

some players are super important they should always play through injury like roberto baggio did for italy, ronaldo played drugged up in the world cup final....... and grealish should always play.

but I've always thought mcGinn is one year of development behind Jack. if we didn't go up last year John would have stayed another season as he's not quite on jacks level yet.

therefore he should be rotated when you have lansbury, luiz, houihane jota. nkamba plenty of cover for in there.

great players don't just go  crap it was obvious he was either injured or had been tapped up

• Like 2

2 hours ago, screwdriver said:

some players are super important they should always play through injury like roberto baggio did for italy, ronaldo played drugged up in the world cup final....... and grealish should always play.

but I've always thought mcGinn is one year of development behind Jack. if we didn't go up last year John would have stayed another season as he's not quite on jacks level yet.

therefore he should be rotated when you have lansbury, luiz, houihane jota. nkamba plenty of cover for in there.

great players don't just go  crap it was obvious he was either injured or had been tapped up

Had he been rotated or rested you’d be having a dig at Smith for not playing one our best player even if he was injured.  You know that’s true...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Had he been rotated or rested you’d be having a dig at Smith for not playing one our best player even if he was injured.  You know that’s true...

If Smith had come clean about why he was being rested I would have said "fair enough!"

however smith has been dishonest with the fans many times including this season when Grealish's injured for the liverpool game

Â