World Cup : Round of 16

BOF

3 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Can I just say:

**** you Columbia, you were a bunch of cheating clearings in the woods and got what you had coming to you.

This.

(Unless with anti-English tints, it's more that they were fair and just, England smell etc)

1 minute ago, andym said:

Pickfords save was brilliant, really strong hand as he'd pretty much dived past it

Yep it was a great save.  I was just thinking how small he looked in goal but got a really strong hand to it.  

Just now, Dick said:

This.

(Unless with anti-English tints, it's more that they were fair and just, England smell etc)

And it is time now for me to say without shame.

I love Dick

• Haha 1

Kane and Maguire the standouts tonight. Both excellent. 

We need to get better, but with Sweden next we have an unbelievable chance here for a semi final (not that Sweden are easy, but they’re beatable)

unbelievable stat that its 20 years since an England keeper even saved a penalty in a shootout. No wonder we never **** win them!

Oh and yes, Colombia were absolutely horrible cheats.  It's not just your English tinted-spectacles seeing that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Kane and Maguire the standouts tonight. Both excellent. 

We need to get better, but with Sweden next we have an unbelievable chance here for a semi final (not that Sweden are easy, but they’re beatable)

unbelievable stat that its 20 years since an England keeper even saved a penalty in a shootout. No wonder we never **** win them!

I agree. Maguire is great, so composed on the ball and great in the air.

I have a man crush on Kane as well.

Great game from both.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Oh and yes, Colombia were absolutely horrible cheats.  It's not just your English tinted-spectacles seeing that.

Some were picking up on England players diving, not calling for a red - and then ignoring all sorts of shit from Colombia ?(not you!).

Â