Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Jack Marriott to Derby! With them signing Mason Mount & Harry Wilson on loan expect them to have a good season

But they have a virgin manager at the helm. 

If Lampard doesn’t manage well then it doesn’t matter how good the squad is. 

Edited by theboyangel

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Newcastle have accepted a £22m offer from Fulham for Aleksandr Mitrovic.  The fee will potentially reach £27m with add-ons.

Jesus wept.

All roads lead to stupid TV deals. There needs to be a way that all the money does not lead to players and agents.its already ridiculous, they don’t need more.

• Like 1

Leeds signing Bamford for 7m. In today's climate that is a steal.

He scored 15 goals for Boro after xmas last season and then Pulis wierdly dropped him for the play off games v us. He is better than Gestede and Assambalonga.

Barry Douglas also very good signing for Leeds.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Leeds signing Bamford for 7m. In today's climate that is a steal.

He scored 15 goals for Boro after xmas last season and then Pulis wierdly dropped him for the play off games v us. He is better than Gestede and Assambalonga.

Barry Douglas also very good signing for Leeds.

Two cracking signings there for Leeds. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Talk of Dwight Gayle maybe going Olbiyun as part of deal to take Rondon to Newcastle 

Moving next to his drinking buddies Gabby and Micah

20 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Newcastle have accepted a £22m offer from Fulham for Aleksandr Mitrovic.  The fee will potentially reach £27m with add-ons.

Jesus wept.

Fees are becoming offensive now. 

21 hours ago, Genie said:

All roads lead to stupid TV deals. There needs to be a way that all the money does not lead to players and agents.its already ridiculous, they don’t need more.

I don't mind the players getting the money, they deserve it, but the agents are a cancer on the game. 

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Prices are just obscene at the moment. I can't see it happening myself but it will be interesting if this is a bubble that is about to burst. 

It's all propped up by TV money. Only way it'll burst is if the broadcasters start losing money, or get some kind of huge scandal that causes them to pull the spending right in.

Its stupid that the more money that comes into the sport the more clubs are finding it hard to cover costs.

I bet there are better players in the lower leagues than cack like Richarlison.  You may as well buy 5 players with good potential at 2m each and see who makes it, than Richarlison and save yourself £40m in the process.

In fact, I could miss easy chances at the back post, sign me.  I'll work for a mere 20k a week. 

36 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I bet there are better players in the lower leagues than cack like Richarlison.  You may as well buy 5 players with good potential at 2m each and see who makes it, than Richarlison and save yourself £40m in the process.

In fact, I could miss easy chances at the back post, sign me.  I'll work for a mere 20k a week. 

We tried that in 12/13 and 13/14.:lol:

Â