Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

14 hours ago, villa89 said:

I don't mind the players getting the money, they deserve it, but the agents are a cancer on the game. 

Some of the players do (and even then it's a stretch given some of the ludicrous fees). The ones who are just content to move club early year/18 months to warm benches on ridiculous money are an issue. We obviously have Richards and McCormack here.

Remember the outcry when Sidwell and Beye were earning 40k on the bench....they'd probably be earning 80k in this present day.

57 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Yea, and Westwood in this market is probably worth 25m :lol:  

Joe Bennett is now worth 20m :lol: 

Bennett will get massively found out at prem level, Westwood is an o.k squad player for Burnley, nothing more than that. I doubt any club will be bidding that amount for those two anytime soon.

Lowton's the good one who just needed decent coaching. Okore might've been good aswell if he hadn't picked up the cruciate early on.

I actually preferred our signings in summer 2015. Some good players there, just a shame our club was too far gone at that point. Wolves have bid 18m for Adama anyway.

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Pepe to Wolves looks like its on. This could be fun especially the media reaction to his antics when players like Alli get away without any comment

This is a load of bollocks, isn't it?  I mean, Alli has pretty much constantly been pulled up for diving over the last season and was roundly criticised for his stamp challenge at Man City (along with Harry Kane).  But maybe that's getting away "without any comment" :D 

Meanwhile, Pepe is genuinely up there as a contender for biggest word removed to have ever played the game.  I mean, it's just not even the same ballpark.

• Like 1

Mawson; Swansea to Fulham; fee upto 20 million ‘gulp’

NB - flip side of being in the championship, feels like there’s big opportunity to buy relatively cheap, enhance reputation and sell on for big fee to Prem

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Mawson is a pretty good defender with some upside that 20million might be even a snip. Especially with Stones and potential Maguire fees of recent seasons and has that crucial English passport

• Like 1

bonucci on his way back to juve in exchange for caldara and higuain on loan

not sure what to make of it, a fair few juve fans dont want him back, i think maybe within 2 years with chiellini and barzagli gone they might regret it (benatia is 31 too) cant see them letting rugani go too

caldara and romagnoli at milan

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

bonucci on his way back to juve in exchange for caldara and higuain on loan

not sure what to make of it, a fair few juve fans dont want him back, i think maybe within 2 years with chiellini and barzagli gone they might regret it (benatia is 31 too) cant see them letting rugani go too

caldara and romagnoli at milan

Milan fans hated him

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Everton looking to spend £30m on Rojo.

Cries on the Everton forum of "well, he is an upgrade and it's not our money."

Annoying.

Worst. Scouts. Ever. 

Â