Summer Transfers 18/19

villa4europe

rolando vieira to sampdoria, that weakens leeds

the Vrsaljko loan fee is meant to be £6m for the season with a future fee set too

atletico replaced him with santiago arias

joaquin correa to lazio

badelj to lazio

digne to everton is done, £20m

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Worst. Scouts. Ever. 

Exactly. The amount they've overpaid and wasted on dross is nuts. But really it comes down to the ownership.

You could pay the best scout in the world £5 million and be in a much better position. 

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Worst. Scouts. Ever. 

Isn't the the transfer guru they got in from Leicester still there?

Reminds me over the fawning Carr at Newcastle got a few years back just before the awful French signings arrived....

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Isn't the the transfer guru they got in from Leicester still there?

Reminds me over the fawning Carr at Newcastle got a few years back just before the awful French signings arrived....

He is gone, brought in PSV guy now on big contract

i dont think spurs fans are too happy about Griffiths, scored a lot of goals in the yoof league last season

add to that they've lost forson (utd i think) madueke (PSV) and bennetts (monchengladbach) who are all meant to be decent

spurs losing talented english international youngsters to lyon, PSV and monchegladbach is crazy but brilliant to see, hope it works for all of them 

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

spurs losing talented english international youngsters to lyon, PSV and monchegladbach is crazy but brilliant to see, hope it works for all of them 

I think it’s great. It shows that the players care about their progression rather than picking up more money at a prem club but never getting games.

• Like 4

Surprising that Higuian left Juve just because Ronaldo came in. I assumed they'd play Ronaldo at LW since their wingers aren't that impressive. 

I guess Manduzkic somehow will keep that LW spot.

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ronaldo left wing, never again in a million years.

He can barely run and he knows it. He's a phenomenan to keep scoring goals whilst clearly compromised. He and Hutton are the same age, Hutton would leave him for dust nowadays.

Yeah but not a fair comparison, Hutton is like a wine fine. Football's Lennox Lewis

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ronaldo left wing, never again in a million years.

He can barely run and he knows it. He's a phenomenan to keep scoring goals whilst clearly compromised. He and Hutton are the same age, Hutton would leave him for dust nowadays.

Agree that Ronaldo is definitely no longer a left winger, but he's still rapid.  We saw that at the World Cup.

In other news, it seems Vidal is joining Barça, for £27m.

Â