World Cup : Group B (Por, Spa, Mor, Irn)

BOF

Best game I've seen in a long time. God looking at the Spain team they have some absolute titans in nearly every position. Portugal took their chances despite being outgunned, and CR7 love him or hate him the guy is one of a kind. 

6 minutes ago, coda said:

What happened to that Portuguese wunderkind with the dreadlocks?

Last seen struggling at Swansea!

• Like 1

Absolutely stunning game! Spain are so good at passing it around... Silva is excellent and Isco, sublime! 

Ronaldo though... what a player! You just knew as he stood there, with his shorts rolled up, cheeks puffed out and standing in the 'tory power stance', that he was going to score.

I'm buzzing after that game! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ronaldo though... what a player! You just knew as he stood there, with his shorts rolled up, cheeks puffed out and standing in the 'tory power stance', that he was going to score.

Reminded me of that England qualifier against Greece, when Beckham ran the show, and had that last minute free kick to win the game. He knew where he was going to put it, not a shred of doubt. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Reminded me of that England qualifier against Greece, when Beckham ran the show, and had that last minute free kick to win the game. He knew where he was going to put it, not a shred of doubt. 

It was actually an equaliser for 2-2. Germany dropped points meaning a draw was enough for us to qualify, and Beckham delivered.

I was proper smashed watching that game in a local pub. 

• Thanks 1

Â