World Cup : Group B (Por, Spa, Mor, Irn)

BOF

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he has 8 goals in 5 Euros 

so before this world cup he has 11 goals in 8 tournaments, 11 goals in 36 games, strike rate of 1 in 3.27 games, his international career he has a strike rate of 1.80 and his overall career he has a strike rate of 1.12

so no he doesnt "turn up at tournaments" his strike rate decreases for them

He was playing on the wing for a lot of those tournaments. Dragged them to the final in the euros, delivering this time around. 

not sure how true it is but i did read on twitter ronaldo is the first player to score with his left foot, right foot and head at a world cup since 1966

when you then throw in a free kick and a penalty i doubt thats ever been done before

1 minute ago, MrDuck said:

The ref seems to be playing for Portugal...

They need all the help they can get as aside from Ronaldo, they have been shit. If Morocco could find a striker, Portugal would be ****.

• Like 1

Should have been a retake on that freekick and a yellow card for the bloke in the one man wall, charged at Moutinho when he started his run up. Noticed Tunisia did it to us a couple of times as well, refs need to look out for it.

Edited by penguin

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Karim has been excellent in this tournament so far. To think he's 3 or 4 years older than he was when he was with us.

he's won player of the year and won the league with feyenoord since leaving us i think

him, veretout, gueye, to a lesser extent sanchez and even westwood in europe next year, its almost like they leave us and start playing actual football

• Like 1

Just now, Rob182 said:

Sky have given odds of 20/1 for Ronaldo to score a direct freekick.

Come on you greasy genius!! Do what you're supposed to do!

His last one was his first goal from a direct free kick at an international tournament in 45 attempts... I wouldn't get your hopes up!

Â