What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

• 1 month later...

It has been a long week.  On the plus side, it seems that I've been given a Corporate "thank you" (which is £50 worth of vouchers) for my work when I worked over the last Bank Holiday weekend.  I booked it all as overtime too and got a letter of thanks from the Exec :).  I might relax this weekend:

glenfiddich-12-year-old-whisky.jpg?ss=2.

• Like 3

Maker's mark and a pint of homemade bitter from the neighbour. He's really got a hang of this home brewing thing..

Also, the flip cap that he uses brings back fond memories of when beers were tapped in proper bottles. I think Groelsch is the only bottle left I can get locally that still has flip caps.

Edited by magnkarl

• 2 weeks later...

I've had close to a month off the booze but decided to have a couple of beers tonight as I'm in Eugene Oregon traveling for work. (Oregon is a great craft beer brewing state.)

Settled for: Terminal Gravity Brewing Companies "Tap out" strong American Ale - 9.8% ABV

It was left in the fridge by my host and mighty fine it is too - cheers!

• Like 1

On 7/21/2017 at 11:22, mjmooney said:

137114.jpg

So how was it?  I haven't seen a Chilean Pinot Noir before, nor have I read reviews of any.  Perhaps because there's a plentiful  supply (mostly way overpriced) of Pinot, both good and not so good, around here.

• 4 weeks later...
Â