What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

5 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Any suggestions for a nice Dark Rum? I usually have a bottle for over Xmas and i'm always open to ideas about what type to get.

Kraken is a great shout, however another one to look at is Brugal 1888.....awesome!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Mentally, quite possibly. I had bread and butter pudding last night and have the curtains drawn by 16:00.

Nothing wrong with drawing the curtains and getting settled early on! :)

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Nice, Dom. Is platinum considered better than blue?

It is not. However it was $30 off retail at the store, 79$  And the green label has been reviewed at a very high level but was discontinued. $55. Should have bought two. Seeing as I'm half way thru this one!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

I've yet to acquire a taste for Scotch, prolly a good thing

That's funny mate. My old man was a big scotch drinker and I couldn't even stand the smell. Let alone try it. And somehow my taste changed and boom. I loved it. It's funny how tastes change. But I do love a neat scotch. Especially in the winter. And as I get older. After I've eaten I struggle to drink beer!!!

Just now, Dom_Wren said:

That's funny mate. My old man was a big scotch drinker and I couldn't even stand the smell. Let alone try it. And somehow my taste changed and boom. I loved it. It's funny how tastes change. But I do love a neat scotch. Especially in the winter. And as I get older. After I've eaten I struggle to drink beer!!!

I think I try to avoid liquor in general these days. Makes me feel better about all the beer and wine I drink..

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think I try to avoid liquor in general these days. Makes me feel better about all the beer and wine I drink..

Touché bruv. I think I'm going the other way, drink less. But more spirits and wine!

Â