What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Not drinking them right now but tonight I will begin my search for these rare beauties

new-guinness-flavors.png

As recommended by our resident brainiac, the West Indies porter has bags of flavour and is my favourite.

Well done Guinness, those bottles look beautiful. I'll be looking for these. I've tried their "Export Stout" (has a yellow label, carbonated like the old Guinness bottles, but with a chocolate flavor)...so-so...

B_NEFyFVIAM3oq7.jpg

this is going to take me less than a minute I reckon

Not bad that, for a 'lager'. However, their USA Hells is an Unfiltered Hells lager and is superior to that beast, IMO

Camden_USA_Hells.jpg

Not drinking them right now but tonight I will begin my search for these rare beautiesnew-guinness-flavors.png

As recommended by our resident brainiac, the West Indies porter has bags of flavour and is my favourite.

Well done Guinness, those bottles look beautiful. I'll be looking for these. I've tried their "Export Stout" (has a yellow label, carbonated like the old Guinness bottles, but with a chocolate flavor)...so-so...

I've definitely seen these in Asda. Not tried them as I'm not a fan of porters but the bottles attracted my attention.

Veuve Devanlay champagne.

How did you manage to stretch to that £12 for the bottle? :)
I'm no tory.

Someone bought us it, but thanks for letting me know how much it cost them, not that monetary value means anything. [emoji106]

Â