What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

this is the last of my rum tasting escapades for tonight I think, I'm switching back to the stella after this one...I had a good hours kip when I got in from work so I'm like a **** duracel bunny now, I'm gunna be up all night

for now thouogh I'm back on the cana negra

Edited by leemond2008

Currently flicking between Havana club no 7, Havana club special, mount gay and sailor jerry

Think mount gay is winning, sailor jerry definitely losing

I've not tried the mount gay, how do you rate it then? What's it taste like?

Anyone every tried Hibiki 12 Year Old? Very tempted to buy a bottle.

Nope, meant to be lovely by all accounts though. Have tried the Yamazaki 12yo and it is delightful! 

• Like 1

as part of my new found sobriety I thought I would indulge in this.

I'm gunna release soon

81X6tc5x-ZL._SY679_.jpg

Had plenty of this last night.

The Wetherspoons I was in in Leamington had it behind the bar.

It's really nice. And not expensive. A double with coke was £4.10.

Lovely stuff

Mount Gay is beautiful. I've been to the distlerry in Barrrrrbados. Genuine nice folk...and ting.

And the you can have hours of fun with the bottle, a sharpie, and a house mate called Richard. 

10370816_10152784836763593_2110450429727

Although it was pointed out, I could have wrote "Richard Mounts Gay Bum". Gutted I missed that. 

• Like 2

Nope, meant to be lovely by all accounts though. Have tried the Yamazaki 12yo and it is delightful! 

I've ordered a bottle, should have it next week. I had my eye on the Yamazaki 12yo too, but was just a bit too expensive.

I've ordered a bottle, should have it next week. I had my eye on the Yamazaki 12yo too, but was just a bit too expensive.

Had some Yamazaki last night in Brum. Wasn't the 12yo, but the Distillers Reserve. It was nice but not as good as the 12yo. Although I may have not appreciated it as much down to having had a belly full of rum and beer beforehand!

Â